The Final Breath

"KIM JISOO!"  Jimin called out, refilling his riffle. He was out of breth, shooting like crazy. Manoban had definitely met his expectations, he has one of the best troopes for any kind of war. Who would've thought TWICE was one of them?

"MOCHI GUY LOOK OUT!" Jisoo pulled the trigger of her specially crafted sand hawk VII, passing the bridge of his nose, shooting right through an enemy's chest. 

"No need to thank me, quick call Jen, tell her code VIR," Jisoo whispered, to  his ear, taking cover of the bullets, gushing through the air, aiming for the two souls who were taking immediate cover.

Jimin nodded, pressing the telecommunication ear-piece. 

"Jen, VIR, I repeat VIR!" Jimin huffed.

The message got to her instantly, putting a devious smirk on her face. 

"Sorry, I've got better things to do," she whispered to the person she fought, before thrusting her knife into his stomach. 

Jennie was a combatant of the mission. She is the best in knives of course. Her flexibility is also not an acceptance. Her kicks have the same force as an elephant's step. That will sure a bone or two breaks.

Jennie ran across the room, although being in a pitch-dark state, her night vision specter really does the job. All of them have this eye-piece. It was given by Lalisa. The leader of this group.

For the past years, her friendship with lalisa was a very smooth one. Jennie was a good friend, in fact, a sister to her. It all started on the day the break-up happened. Lisa ran to a beach pub that Jennie was working for. She was cleaning a table when she heard faint sobs coming from behind a tree. There she found an ethereal creature, though she didn't know how to react to it for she was a princess. Jennie comforted the girl. From there on, they became great peers.

'I wouldn't want to let you down, Princess. Ugh, that Manoban fucker,'

She tilted her head across the room, looking for his presence. She could feel him near, but she couldn't find him. She stopped at a laser enforced entrance. 

"Pfft, who uses laser nowadays?" 

Jennie scoffed taking baby powder, blowing it through the air. Now the laser beams were very visible. Using her butterfly technique she learned from Lalisa, she slid through the lasers smoothly, her body bending through the little spaces between the red lasers.

She continued her search, going through doors of the hall's storage space. 

"Looking for me?" 

She froze at the sudden kisses embracing her nape, but only to be followed by an eye roll.

"Agust, VIR," she simply muttered pecking his cheeks.

"Aww? Why not on the lips?" he did a silly pout.

"Fucktard, lucky enough I did," Jennie rolled her eyes,

"Don't take things seriously, you'll look hotter," Yoongi winked at her, running into the cramped room full of CPU monitors.

"Haha, too bad Manoban cannot do what the great Hacker can," Yoongi smirked rubbing his hands. Off to work, he tapped all the codes he prepared a few months ago.

VIR, only means Virtual Initiative Runaway, a plan the genius Mihai created. VIR is launched when she enters the third stage of the plan, a powerless field around Manoban. Yes, Agust will use a magnetic field that will, of course, destroy all the electrical devices Manoban has up his sleeves. 

This way, Lisa could proceed with killing in a one-to-one match, fair and square.

Agust looked at the CCTV footage of the gala halls, Jisoo and Jimin looks helpless. The bead of sweats on his forehead trickles down as he tries to type faster. Manoban has sent more troops, and they are all coming.