Eleven

"I want to know Jihoon's reaction." I eagerly asked.

"That's the juicy part. Yeah, I confront him. And like any other he was shocked. I told him thanks for everything. Although I expected him to at least try and get me back or made me one of his toys. But he showed no reaction, that was when I found out he had a girlfriend, Miwayaki Sakura. Then I realised he was loyal after all. Being a pain in the butt, THE Park Jihoon actually is loyal to his lover."

"Sakura? You mean from IZ*One Sakura? The Idol?" I gawked.

"Yeah, her. She was famous since she is an idol. But I did wish her Idol self was real. That's why don't ever trust what's on tv. Infact she's a bitch"

"Jinja? She looks nice though, I mean she's visual af."

"I know right! Too bad her personality doesn't match her visuals. But still, I respected her as a bully, a popular student and as Jihoon's Girl. So life went on, I was happier. I didn't become that popular since I still couldn't stop studying. Apparently being popular means ditch studying and go clubbing or something. But my life wasn't as bad as before, I got some fanboys and nobody dared to bully me. That made me the happiest nerd alive!"

"What happened next?"

"One afternoon, I had to stay back since I was on duty. I thought nobody was in school. I mean it was nearly seven, all the teachers left. Until then I found out somebody was in school. Usually every week, after I finished my duty, I would go to the rooftop to get some air. That day I wasn't expecting company at all. I was shocked to find someone there so late,"

Wonyoung's Flashback

"Don't be shocked, yes it's me..." she heard him whisper.

The girl slowly went to him, brushing the cement before sitting on it.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking? I'm on duty..." she curled herself into a ball.

He kept quite.

"Something's wrong right?" she asked.

He looked at her and furrowed.

"When I actually was your betting girlfriend, I noticed some things about you. When you feel sad, When you are angry..." she explained.

"I-I'm sorry for ever thinking of playing with you..." He sighed.

"It's fine, It's my fault anyway for believing everything." she smiled bitterly.

"But-"

"It's fine Jihoon-yah. Enough about me, don't think about the past. What's the matter?" she looked at him worry written all over her face.

"Sakura... she cheated on me..." he said biting his lips.

How stupid of him to believe she was innocent and beautiful. How stupid of him to believe in her.

"That bitch. How could she dump such handsome-" she closed her mouth, realising what she was about to continue.

What the fuck did you say Wonyoung...

"Handsome huh?" he smirked.

"Nuh-uh. I am not going to fall into your stupid trap again." she rolled her eyes turning her head away from him.

He noticed her side profile.

'She's actually beautiful' he thought.

"Don't stare at me. It's too obvious." she snapped at him.

He laughed. This girl really changed a lot.

"Who said I was staring at you? And when did you get so snappy?"

"Since you dumped me. I actually am very thankful by the way. Thanks to you I'm not a nerd anymore.." she made a peace sign.

Although what she said was susposely happy for her, deep inside he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry for everything Wonyoung-ah." he closed his eyes. Guilt never left him.

"Hey Look at me, gwenchana...I was stupid too. It's not entirely your fault. And guess what? You made me be myself. You made me happy for sometime. You made me experience what is so called first love. For that, I'm very thankful." she patted his shoulders.

"But I was stupid. I was a paboya. I played with a goddess heart." he looked down.

"Why are you blaming yourself? Am I blaming you?" she furrowed.

"No..."

"Then? Wake-up, the past is the past. I'm thanking you right now." she smiled.

"Why didn't I notice how beautiful you actually are, sooner..." he whispered.

Unfortunately, she heard the compliment.

"Yah! Don't! You'll jinx it!" she slapped his shoulders lightly.

"Then I will say it forever." he smirked.

"ANIYA! You want me to be ugly? Okay then I'll jinx you." she scoffed.

"Try me." he smirked yet again.

Come on... He's the ultimate playboy, he can't feel anything. He's used to compliments from girls.

"Okay, let's see. You are handsome and hot. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you. It was like I was seeing an angel on earth. Your personality, everything about you was perfect. I would always tell myself, stop it, your falling for his charms. But never have I been immune to whatever you are. I always would find you hot and sexy. There's always this feeling where I get nervous whenever I pass by you." she smiled.

He pursed his lips. What is this feeling?

His palm was sweaty, his heart beating.

'Cut it off!' he thought.

"Ehee. You lost." she touched his chest.

"Your heart is beating fast, It's fine. No need to be nervous it's just me." she giggled.

Her voice was music to his ears, her touch was as light as a feather.

'What the hell is happening to me?' he shouted to himself staring at the girl.

"Yah Jihoon? You there?" she furrowed.

"Y-Yes. I'm here." he replied.

She turned facing the sunset.

"Jihoon-yah. Truce?" she suttered.

"Well-I"

She looked down.

"I-It's fine... You don't need to answer." she was about to stand up when he pulled her.

"W-What are you doing?" she furrowed.

"Hugging you? Wae?" he smirked.

She kept silent. Slowly she felt comfortable in his arms. She played with his fingers while he just let her be.

Her childish yet confident self really made him smile. The girl in his arms, the one that made him smile.

"Truce..." he smiled.

She tilted her head to see him.

"Kamsahamnida," she whispered.

Flashback Ended.

That was pure fluff... My wonhoon hearteu! I promise next few chapters will be Liskook. I dedicated this chapter to Wonhoon. My babies Wonyoung and Jihoon. By the way I might have edited some parts, so better read it from the third chapter. I started editing somethings from the third chapter! Peace!