The Hunger Games (I)

The night was at mid-silence. Only the busy limos and buggatis, dropping their mistresses and masters were heard. They all knew what was going to happen tonight, in fact, nearly all were from either the good side or the bad side. 

Tonight, in the Seoul Annual Gold Gala, a life-changing event will occur. Of course, Heiress Lalisa is ready with everything. The plans perfect, with agents all in disguise.

During the day, she managed to contact some of her best recruits, that is also the highest Royals, including Lady Kim Jisoo. This dinner would be streamed worldwide, and just as midnight ticks, the games would begin.

Lalisa tucked the black hem lace of her ballgown, hiding the soft hickey. She curled her lashes one last time before glancing herself at the mirror. The girl had definitely left her old look. What was her brunette-blond hair, now is an olive-silver streaked. The world now has a new image of her, after the rumor. Apparently, Jungkook's mother had spread major lies about her life. If the world doesn't know the truth, it's only fair she gives them a lie. 

"Mi Amor..." A husky whisper snapped her out of her thoughts. Now he is doing what he usually does, wrapping her in his arms, kissing every inch of her neck. He loved her so much.

"What's the occasion?" Lisa joked.

"Nothing, I just love you too much." Jungkook smiled slyly, pecking her forehead. He lowered his gaze, not wanting to see her face. 

Lisa saw the faint glint in his eyes. It was a sign of worry, which was new to her. During her time with him, never has she seen this aura. 

"What really is the matter?" Lisa touched his soft cheeks. Honestly, even now she is rarely very confused about how a normal girl like her is the possession of a god-like devil like him. His cheekbones and cherry lips are any girl's dream.

"I-I'm afraid..." he sighed holding her petite fingers in his hands. 

Lisa smiled slightly, she loved him for his pure heart, even if he looked like a devil, he sure has a perfect heart. 

"Don't be, I already forgave you..." she laid her head on his chest.

"But I didn't. Lalisa, I'm afraid that you would be gone tonight, I'm afraid the plan wouldn't go as perfect as it is. I'm afraid that after this, I won't be able to give to you the love that you have been giving me throughout my life." Jungkook's voice cracked. He was in the brim of tears. He regretted his life without her. 

"Jungkookie, don't cry," She pouted, wiping his already-fallen tear.

Only Lisa could see him cry. He was never this vulnerable to anyone, not even to his family. He never shows his weakness, because he is a Jeon. But this angel in front of him broke his wall. She was the first and only person to see the soft side of him.

He is so weak

He cries just for her

That's how much he loves her.

"Kook, listen. If anything happens to me tonight, it's fine. As long as all the lies are cleared. Remember, you once told me that the truth is the best right? Well I, no We are going to show everyone the truth. Kookie, If my life was to be taken tonight, leave it be. I will die a peaceful death, knowing that my little boyfriend here, will have a peaceful life, with no disgusting rumors stopping his path."

Lisa hugged him tightly, letting the infused smell of burnt cinnamon and vanilla-lavender fill up her nose. She loves his smell. It just lets her be addicted to him again and again.

"I love you so fucking much." Jungkook continued with his tears, hugging her ever so tightly, kissing her everywhere. If this really was his last night with her, he swore the world, he would give everything up.

Soon enough everything was like seconds in heaven. Lisa's eyes were too filled with water droplets. She was very emotional, so sensitively touched at how much her love meant. She never wanted this to end. Because after this, they would be pretending that they didn't know each other, that they were cold-ass people who show no emotions.

Unfortunately, they had to let go.

"There, don't cry, let's go they'll think we didn't show up because we're cowards." Lisa took a breath, releasing from the embrace of her man. 

Just as he was about to say something, a loud barge interrupted them.

"Hyung-" Jihoon's words were stopped as he saw a rather unfamiliar scene in front of him. 

Jungkook wiped his tears, holding Lisa in his arms, coming back to his senses.

Jihoon didn't bother to ask, although was a bit touched, he just continued with what he was going to say. Thy what he had always believed that speech was silver and silence was golden.

"Hyung, Ma's calling for the coronation ceremony," Jihoon explained before looking abruptly at the heiress.

"And I'm afraid, you'll be going with Chaeyoung." Jihoon sighed.

Lisa just showed no hurt expression, they knew this was going to happen, surely because the Queen didn't know about them being together again. So, to keep the naive Queen from questions, Jungkook had to pretend like the cold reptile he once was to her.

Jungkook released his hands that were wrapping Lisa like a snake. He buttoned his coat, whilst the love of his life was putting the earpiece on him, securing his only way to communicate with her.

"Goodbye, Mr. Jeon." Lisa smiled, fixing his tie.

"Farewell, to you too Ms. Mihai." Jungkook turned his back on her. Though it hurts like hell, he had to start the game. 

'This is it, for Lalisa.' 

Lisa also endured the pain of starting this painful game of hers. Tonight shows her chances of being dead. And she isn't going to die to anything.

She hid a sand hawk in the spaces of her ruffled gold creme gown. With her heels hugging tightly on her ankles, she was looking like an intimidating high-class model. So flawless and stunning.

She was ready for this. 

'19.05.19, what a perfect date to die.' 

_________________________________________________________

Drama didn't start yet, but soon will. Sorry for the cliff hanger. Gotta do it cuz have no idea.