The Hunger Games II

"Please welcome, Crown Prince Jeon Jungkook, and his fiance!" 

The words coming from the Mc's mouth echoed around the Gala Hall. Jungkook entered, all perfect in his tuxedo, which was gifted especially from his love. It was a cliche Royal love story, where he was engaged to someone he hates, stopping him from pursuing his love life.

But who was he to change the cliche to chic? Now trapped in a golden cage, with everything, but to know that his angel was to die tonight. 

'Mr. Jeon, how long has this engagement been?' 

'What are your intentions to Lady Chaeyoung?' 

'What is your impression on the Mafia?'

Jungkook snapped a glare at the paparazzi. They just couldn't leave Lalisa at peace. 

Chaeyoung held his arm tighter. She was trying to not let Jungkook open his mouth. 

The latter was confused at this action. If he knew better, the chae he knew would let him tell the lies that were lingering around Lalisa.

Chae sighed. 

Everything hit her now, how she was an evil brat to him and his lover. Now that she hit epiphany, it really made her guilty. That, of course, happened recently, to be exact last night.

Well, last night, she had an encounter with her long lost friend, Park Jimin. He told her everything, from the start till the end. And though she was stubborn and didn't even try to accept anything rather than shouting at him, and trying to point out that Lalisa is the evil one here, Jimin actually made her listen. Nobody knew her better than him. He knows the points and how Chaeyoung sees the world. 

He knows why and exactly what is making her hate Lalisa. And he made her tumble over her own words because he knows Chae, deep in her, there is this purity. This is the element that made her listen to him. Because of all the things she did, she finally felt guilty.

And...

 Under the midnight stars, she cried. Tears falling from her eyes, embracing in the arms of Park JImin, just a commoner who she loves. It's a miracle how he can change her heart. But she was scared of being good, she was scared of change. And it took time for her to be convinced of herself. To be exact she ruined someone else's life, and it was all because of her own greed.

She realized now she never needed Jungkook's love. Because it wouldn't be love if only she cared. She realized now that after days and weeks of chasing other's love, she has one, waiting in the corner. 

So she surrendered.

As an evil witch who turned good, as the life story who had a happy ending.

But that, only Jimin and Herself knew.

Thus, she wouldn't tell anyone with words, but she would tell with gestures. 

She was still new to this 'being a goodie' but what she knew was that she had the intention to actually be good. And that was clear enough to get the attention of others, though