Twenty Five

"Unnie, are you sure you want to go here?" Wonyoung asked for the millionth time this morning.

"Yes Wonyoung, What's wrong with going back to school?" I sighed.

"It's just that you just woke up from a coma. And for you to go to school instantly is pretty dangerous." She pouted.

"I'm not a kid Wonyoung-ah. Unnie can take care of herself."

"But I don't like you going to school."

"And what makes you think I like this outfit that you made me wear?" I fired back.

"Ouch, noona. I'm still here." Jihoon stated.

"I mean why..."

I looked at myself.

I am wearing a short red dress with a lace belt. Seriously? One, this is definitely not my style. Two, this boy made me wear a dress that expose my freaking thighs!

But what can I say? For the sake of that boy...

"Noona, you look nice. I actually searched everywhere for that dress this morning! I had to go through loads of shops! It took me long hours and precious energy to buy you that dress and most importantly, I had to go through Victoria Secret! Imagine how hard It was to not see the undies and b-"

"YOU PERVERTED BOY!" Wonyoung hit Jihoon.

"Ouch, I didn't see them okay? Don't worry I'm loyal to you Younnie."

"Good."

"So my point is noona, I searched everywhere and took hours to find that dress, even had to spend my money for that!" he dramatically stated.

"Your being a drama queen." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on noona, It's not that bad. I mean if I was hyung, I would definitely want you back." he turned around facing me.

That deserved another smack from his spouse.

"You what?!"

"Ehee. Don't take it seriously, It's a figure of compliment Younnie-ah." he pouted.

"You guys are seriously goals." I laughed at the two.

"We know. Look! We're here!" Wonyoung answered.

"You have arrived at your destination." Jihoon mimicked the voice of the GPS.

"Oh look, Paparazzi." Wonyoung smiled.

"Yay!"

"No..." I sighed.