Forty

The sweet girl ran through the forest. Her beam of beauty doing it's thing, lighting up the dark west-side. Nobody had seen this ethereal beauty.

"Baby, let's go!" she offered her soft hands to him, something only happens in one's dreams.

With a simple smile tugged on his lips, he was taken with her. Drunk with the melody of her laughs. 

"Kookie look! Omo, that bunny looks like you, lol." The princess pointed o a fluffy bunny. 

"Wae? Do I look like that? Come on, I'm more handsome than this creature!" he pouted patting the fluffy bunny in her hands.

"Of course you are kookie." she pinched his cheeks and kissed the bunny.

"Oh so bunny gets a kiss, and I don't." he huffed, crossing his arms making the most adorable face a human can see.

Her lips formed into a smile. A huge one. Honestly speaking, she looked like a goddess.

"You too baby," she whispered leaning in for a soft kiss.

They enjoyed each other. He loved her, she loved him. There was no other like them. 

To him, she was the perfect one. An ethereal beauty, full of innocence and sweetness. She was always beaming with positive sun-shines. Always being everyone's happy pill. She was loved by everyone, is the best idol to her fans, and the best girlfriend to him.

"Hey let's take a picture yeah?" he smiled. She returned it, facing the lens of the phone.

"I love you Bunny Boy,"

"Love you too, cupcake,"

"JUNGKOOK!" 

Jungkook woke up. Panting and sweating.

"Honey, you okay?" Rose separated the strands of his silky hair.

He held the sheets. He looked around. Where is she? Where's his angel?

Lisa.

"Wheres Lisa?" Jungkook asked.

Rose lowered the cloth. She stopped and sighed.

"Honey, don't talk about her you broke up with her, it hurts honey," Rose sat down next to him.

Jungkook stared at Rose. He couldn't process the words she said. 

Yeah, you did

"Sorry, I had a headache, please, please leave me alone Chae." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh honey, don't worry I can take care of you," Rose patted his head with a wet towel, wiping his sweat.

"Chae what exactly happened?" Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung gasped and smirked after. 

He didn't remember huh...

"Yesterday, you had an encounter with Ma and your ex-girlfriend. She accused you, she accused us. She said many things about us that hurts me. But then she was the one that's the suspect in this matter, hun. She is the Mafia. She was planning to kill you."

Jungkook's eyes stung and his heart sank. His fingers curling into a ball. His teeth biting his lips, just enduring how hurt it felt.

"She was planning to kill you kook. I couldn't believe it. But don't worry, I will make sure she regrets it. I will make sure you get over her-"

"No." Jungkook turned his gaze sharply to her.

"Why? Did I say something wrong, honey?" Rose made the most innocent face. 

In her heart, boy was she ever so angry that he isn't over her.

"I...I-"

You let go of her kook, she isn't yours anymore, you are not hers.

"Nothing, you said nothing wrong." he let down a deep sigh.

He couldn't believe she isn't his anymore. He couldn't believe he fucked up real time. He couldn't believe it. 

"Wait here hun, I'll get you something to eat." Rose smiled at him, making her way out of the door.

With a second gone, Jungkook placed his head on the soft pillow, covering his body with the soft blanket. Memories with her pains him. He tilted his head to a small white frame, standing gently on the bedroom shelf.

Next to his bed, where he cherishes every morning. Where he smiles to every single day. This memorable picture that will leave a forever mark on his life.

Without knowing, painful tears drop from his eyes, onto his cheeks

He should've let her explain. He still loved her. 

He will forever be in love with her.

But it's too late. There is no second chance.

"I'm sorry cupcake, I'm too scared Lali, I'm scared I'll repeat my mistake."

I give up, Lali.