Twenty Six

"Kook, you've been staring at the wall for ages now." Yugyeom sighed sitting infront of Jungkook.

"Man, we know your upset," Bambam patted his back.

"She's in a coma bam." Jungkook clenched his teeth.

"It's not your fault." Mingyu sighed.

"I know, but I can never forgive myself to even shout at her in the first place."

Flashback

"PRIYA!" Jungkook ran to the collasped body.

"Priya, wake up." He laid her head on his lap.

"Ugh.. Why?" he gritted fustratingly.

He quickly picked her up and headed for his car.

"Priya stay with me please." he hurriedly started the engine.

"This is all my fault..."

"If only I didn't shout at you, if only..." he bit his lips.

"FUCK!" He hit the stering wheel.

"I could've prevented this."

"Kookie...." she whispered.

"Priya? Priya can you hear me? Bear with me baby, we're nearly there."

End of flashback

"Don't think about it kook." Mingyu said.

"I'm trying gyu, I'm trying my hardest but dumb me won't stop thinking about her!" he shouted.

"Maybe it's easier for you to talk to her.." Bambam suggested.

"No Bam, I don't want to see her fucking face. I'll hurt her again." Jungkook sighed.

"If you don't you'll hurt her even more." Yoongi told him.

"How hyung? You know Pranpriya. She's so fragile it's so annoying."

"You just think she's fragile, I don't. Infact she is a fighter, you see? She decided to confront you even if she is heartbroken. She's not fragile even a bit." Yoongi explained.

"Imagine this kook, She saw you kiss Rosanne, she then ran away, holding her pain for 3 whole years, every day every night, then to confront you again but she has to act like someone else. She has to act she is naive and she knows nothing. She has to act as if she never met you. But inside of her smiles, she knows every single bit about you."

"I was hurt too hyung." Jungkook defended.

"But not as much as her... You was hurt but you knew you wasn't the one to blame for since Rosanne kissed you. But her, she watched the scene then ran away without even knowing that it was an accident. Without letting you explain. If you the one who knows your not to blame for hurted like death, then imagine her... Imagine how many theories she could've come up with throughout these years." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook kept quite. Every single word Yoongi said was brutally truthful.

"Wow, didn't know meow meow was a love expert..." Bambam clapped his hands.

"You want to die?" Yoongi glared at bambam.

"Yeah but not now." Bambam surrendered.

"It's too late..." Jungkook sighed.

Mina, who was sitting on Bambam's lap the whole time, listening very carefully to the conversation spoke up.

"Kook, it's never too late... A girl will always wait for one to apologize. You see girls are farly different from boys. Girls will forever believe in Prince Charming. It's in our blood. We have this feeling whenever we see our true love. This feeling that cannot be described." Mina sighed.

"This feeling consists of different emotions when seeing her true love. Maybe proud of you, sad, happy for you, timid and many more. The special thing about this feeling is that it can never be changed nor replaced. It will forever be inside her."

"I'm a girl, I know for a fact she has that feeling for you. Like how mine is for this fucker here. Whatever it is, it's never too late kook. She loves you deeply. You know that too." Mina ended.

"You have that feeling for me?" Bam bam smirked.

"Unfortunately, yes..." Mina joked.

"What's that suspose to mean?" Bambam frowned.

"So your saying this feeling is some kind of a lovely feeling?" Mingyu asked Mina.

"Yes. It's called-"

"Euphoria." Jungkook whispered.

"Yes. It's called Euphoria," Mina smiled at the boy.

"Now you realise your mistake kook?" Yoongi asked.

"My mistake wasn't the incident... My mistake was that I didn't confront her." Jungkook looked at the people infront of him.

"You learn well boy," Yoongi smiled.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"Thanks hyung, Mina."

"GUYS!" Sehun barged into the room.

"Oh it's the gay again." Mingyu rolled his eyes.

Sehun glared at Minyu as if he was saying 'heard that.'

Unfortunately, the boy was too out of breath to even say those two phrases. Well he did technically run all over the school.

"What is it Sehun?" Yoongi asked.

"Papparazzi- school- lisa- awake!" he panted.

"WHAT!?"

"Lisa, she's surrounded by paparazzi, asking her millions of ridiculous questions about how she was your secret sidekick... Someone exposed that your engaged."

"Engaged?" They all turned to Jungkook.

"I-I'll explain later. Lets go Lisa needs me." Jungkook stood up leaving the room