DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)

Start from the beginning

He isn't even looking at me.. and I think it's for best because anyone can easily predict my uneasiness.

Prof. Jones: "What did they learn? Or what did they achieve it's difficult to say.. Even claiming that such creatures are living in this world is hard because they have never been seen by anyone.. Few says they live in their own places and never crosses other.. Like animal in forest or fishes in Oceans.."

The bell rung and I thanked God personally because if it would've continued two more minutes I would've fainted. I didn't give any look to Drogo.. I was sure he will get there's something I am hiding.. Well to be honest I didn't hide anything it's him who didn't understand when I tell him..

"Hope?"

A voice from behind made me jump.. I turned with a gasped and found Drogo with a visible cry.

Drogo: "Down to earth Little Thing.. Where are you?"

Me: "You just scared me."

I replied him with terror in my voice.. I try to find Sarah but she isn't there..

Drogo: "Sarah just left in front of you.. Are you okay?"

Me: "Huh.. Oh yeah.. I didn't notice.. Go.. I mean Come lets go."

I and Drogo ventured to leave the room.. Professor Jones was still packing his stuff.. and suddenly he called me.

Prof. Jones: "Miss.Smith.."

Just his one word.. and I remembered that he had already seen a mark on my heel.. He must've thought I am also one of them..

(Thought or got..? Oh Gosh I need sometime alone..)

Drogo also stopped giving a severe look to the Professor.. I don't think I am in mood to ask any question from him right now.. I turned at Professor and replied in a low voice..

Me: "Yes.. Professor."

Prof. Jones: "Can I get a moment with you?"

The first thing that came in my mind was the reaction of Drogo.. What he must be thinking and despite of all the tension I hold my smile.. I slowly turned at Drogo who is astonished to hear that question..

(Jealousy.. I love it.)

I turned at Professor..

Me: "Yes Professor.. Of course."

Prof. Jones: "Could you leave us Mr. Bartholy."

(Ouch.)

I saw a kind of satisfaction and joy on Professor Jones face.. The more I observe them both, the more I get confirm that they both have a relation or some they are definitely hiding..

(Does Prof. Jones know about Bartholys?)

He's a professor he even got me so why can't them..

I saw Drogo with a sulking look leaving the class, almost slamming the door..

Me: "Professor.."

Prof. Jones: "I know what you re thinking.. And to be honest.. I said it so you could understand.."

I lowered my head.

Me: "Do you seriously think that.."

Prof. Jones: "When I had given you that book.. I wanted to add that but.. I thought you weren't ready.. And I see that today how right I was.."

I got stunned hearing his words..

Me: "You.. You had always Known it?"

Prof. Jones: "I doubted that.. Then I thought its good to at least inform you.. In order.. But.."

He stopped suddenly.. as if perceived something.

Prof. Jones: "I can't tell you too much for now.. But I could give you something.."

He turned back and took something out of his bag... A kind of paper. Then he came very close to me suddenly.. That for a moment I thought he's going to kiss me but he tilted his face and whispered me with a barely visible voice..

Prof. Jones: "It's one of the birthmark I was telling about."

He handed me a piece of paper and what I saw was unbelievable.

Me: "I.. a little blurred but.."

(Is it the same I have on my heel? Never gave it a close look..)

Professor turned it.. And I saw something written on its back... An address and time..

Prof. Jones: "We can't talk here.."

These were his last words.. Then he leave the room..

Authors Note: "I know it's a short chapter... In return I'll give you other one longer than this one xD Hope you'll enjoy and as always your comments will be appreciable :)