Chapter 25

'Whats up guys' I started the video off.

'Now I know we haven't made a video in a while, but we have been so busy and we are really excited about what's coming up' Dan said.

'We asked in Twitter for you to send us question and we picked some and we are. Now going to answer them' Claire said.

'Lets get started' Millie's added.

'First question, who is in your house at this exact moment in time?' Max said.

'So obviously we are but you can't see behind the camera so, Camila, Lauren, Ally, Lisa and Christina' I said. They all walked in shot to say hi before sitting behind again.

'NEXT, when is new music being released?' Millie said.

'Well you'll have to wait till next week sorry' Claire said and we all laughed.

'Okay so Max someone asked if you were dating Lauren' Dan said an Max went bright red.

'Uh, uh, uh' Max stuttered. Lauren decided to walk over after laughing so hard and save him. To be honest I don't even know so this will be news to me if they are. Lauren walked over and kissed Max on the cheek.

'Take that as you want' Lauren said before walking off.

'Okay then the next person asked, are Y/N and Camila dating?' Millie said and Everyone went silent. After a shirt pause we burst out laughing.

'Have you being living under a rock, joke, but yeah we are' I said.

'Well then are you going to make a girlfriend tag?' Max asked. I shrugged.

'Okay last questions, say your fav food, fav drink, fav TV show, fav film and celeb crush' Max said.

'Uh, Oreos, Coke, Modern Family, The One Direction Movie and Harry Styles or Ashton Irwin' Millie said.

'Okay so, Pizza, Lemonade, I don't watch much TV, uh High School Musical and Bradley Cooper, I know that's a little weird but whatever' Claire said.

'So let's see, Steak, Coke, Austin and Ally, what it's good, Batman and I have no clue' Max said.

'Right, Pizza, I like this really good fruit juice from France, Modern Family, Batman and my celeb crush, umm probably Ariana Grande' Dan said.

'Oh it's my go, so I guess Pasta, orange Juice, I like Glee, The Fosters and Red Band Society, fav film is Camp Rock and my celeb crush is Camila Cabello, I don't know if you know her but she is amazing and beautiful and funny' I said. Camila ran over and jump on me and sat on my lap to hug me.

'I love you' Camila said.

'I love you to' I replied kissing her head.

'So anyway that's all we have time for' Dan said.

'We love you guys so much and can't wait to reveal what's is coming, you will love it' I said before we all shouted bye and shut off the camera.

"I can edit it today if you want Y/N" Lisa said.

"No no it's fine" I replied.

"I want to do it" Lisa said grabbing the Camera out of my hand and running off to the computer. I laughed before walking over to where Camila was sitting on her phone.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey guess what?" Camila smiled.

"What?" I replied.

"Your amazing" Camila laughed.

"Thanks, so are you" I replied. I haven't been feeling very well lately. I have been feeling dizzy most of the time and haven't been able to sleep, in total this week I've had about 17 hours of sleep, 17 hours in 7 days. Some night are worse than others.

"Y/N are you okay babe" Camila asked. I nodded.

"Yeah" okay the room is spinning so fast. I tried to get up but as soon as I did everything went black.