Chapter 14

"I can't believe we're on tour together" Camila said. I walked while she skipped beside me hand in hand, I was on my way to meet and greet, whereas Camila was on her way to soundcheck.

"I know, I am so excited" I replied. We had been shown our buses earlier on today and had already dumped all our stuff in. We heard loads of screaming so we turned to see about 10 fans there. "Come on let's go over" I said tugging Camila's arm.

"What about Mike and Rob?" Camila asked looking around.

"Since when do we care" I said. She laughed.

"Badass" Camila laughed before we quickly went over.

"Hi" I waved with my free hand.

"Oh my god you two are so cute together" some girl screamed.

"Thanks" Camila said kissing my cheek. We took pictures with each of the fans before hearing Big Rob start shouting in the distance. We quickly said bye before running away. Unfortunately he caught up with us and he told us off before entering the building. "When's meet and greet?" Camila asked me. I looked at the clock on my phone.

"10 minutes" I sighed. We walked down the hall until we passed more fans which we had to go straight past this time cause Rob was behind us. We waved though. I walked Camila to the Fifth Harmony dressing room where all the others were. "I'll see you at dinner" I said.

"Yeah" Camila replied. I pecked her lips before letting go of her hand and leaving. I met the others in the meet and greet room.

Meet and Greet's are always a lot of fun. I get to meet loads of new people as well as people I have already met.

We headed to soundcheck. It didn't take as long as planned. We ran through a few songs that we have played a million times before and some brand new ones we have practiced but never played live. We all decided to go to the Fifth Harmony meet an greet. When we got there there were still quite a few people to go. I took a picture with a few of them before we all walked round the curtain. They were having a break for some water and stuff.

"Hey guys" Claire said. They all turned and Camila literally jumped on me.

"Y/N" she shouted wrapping her legs round me. She's lucky she's light otherwise I would have dropped her.

"Hi" I smiled. She kissed me before I placed her back on the ground. We had all become really close since Hyde Fest. Dan had become really close with Dinah and Claire and Ally were really close now as well. Millie and Normani were hanging out a lots but Max and Lauren have become very close. "Have you noticed Lauren and Max?" I asked Camila and she laughed.

"everyone has, I think they would be cute together" Camila said wrapping her arms around my neck while mine found her waist.

"Yeah" I mumbled. They would actually be really cute but I sit want them to have a bad friendship if they broke up.

"Guys we have to start the meet and greet again" Rob said. Camila pulled me in to kiss her before we had to let go. I pecked her nose.

"See you at dinner" I smiled. She gave a small wave before we walked back to our dressing room. There really wasn't much to do so I sat on the sofa and played on my phone. I decided to make a collage of pictures of Camila and I to put as my background cause I love making collages. I put 7 pictures on it. The first picture we ever took together, the one where she's kissing my cheek, the one where we're kissing, a picture a fan took of us holding hands, one of us hugging, a random selfie of us doing funny faces and a picture of Camila, it didn't have me in it but she looked beautiful.

"Hey babe what you doing?" I turned to see Camila smiling at the screen in my hand. I didn't realise how long it had actually taken me to finish it but I did.