Chapter 7

I ignored the calls of all the others. I can't believe I just told Camila I liked her. What an idiot. Once I got out the building I looked left and right deciding which way to turn. "Y/N?" I saw Lauren run towards me. Before I could run off she grabbed my arm. "Y/N what happened?" Lauren asked worriedly.

"I I told her I uh liked her" I stuttered.

"What did she say?" Lauren asked. I shrugged.

"I ran before she could reply. UGH I'm such an idiot" I sighed.

"Y/N WAIT" I turned to find Camila. I tried to tug my arm out from Lauren's grip but she wouldn't budge.

"Please" I pleaded but it was to late Camila had already caught up to us.

"Y/N wait, I need to tell you something" Camila said. Lauren finally let go of my arm. I looked to Camila for a moment. "I uh, I" she tried but nothing came out. "I I'm sorry" Camila sighed and I looked down, all hope had gone. I'm such a complete idiot. I could feel tears start to fall. I didn't say anything I just walked away.

"No Y/N wait" Lauren called but I didn't turn back. I just carried on walking. I can't believe I ruined my only chance at having her in my life.

A few days later..............

We have been in America for a month now and these last few days have been the worst days of my life. I decided to stay with the Cimorelli's for a while just to get away from everyone. Camila kept on turning up at my aunts house so I decided to leave for a while. Not because I didn't like my best friends but I couldn't deal with my heart being broken and then the girl who broke it keeps turning up. It was actually the others idea to get away for a few days. I was sharing a room with Lisa, Lauren and Dani but I spent a lot of time with Lisa and Christina. I loved the others but Lisa and Christina are the ones who kept making me get up. Christina made me go on runs with her in the morning and Lisa always made me go buy something from the shop. "Hey Y/N" I looked up to see Lisa standing in the door.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Lauren, Amy, Christina and I are going to the beach with Joey, Nick and Christian, you wanna come?" Lisa asked.

"Uh yeah sure" I replied. Lisa smiled.

"Okay be ready in about 10 minutes" Lisa smiled before walking out the room. I quickly put on my swimming costume and threw on some shorts and a baggy t-shirt and was ready to go. I slipped my phone in my pocket and walked down the stairs. All of the others were waiting.

"Yay let's go" Joey said. We laughed and all headed out to get in the mini van. Lisa was driving with Christina in shotgun and I was sat between Amy and Lauren with the boys in the back. The beach isn't too far away and the journey was filled with blasting music and singing along really badly so it went by quite fast. Once Lisa had parked up we all got out grabbing what we needed and finding a good spot to sit. Once we were comfortable all the boys went straight to the water and left us to sit on the sand.

"Tim Tebow is such a babe" Amy said. We all laughed.

"Where did that come from?" Lauren asked.

"Just thinking, hey Y/N who's your celebrity crush?" Amy asked. My eyes widened.

"Amy" Christina hit her shoulder.

"Oh sorry silly question" Amy said.

"No it's fine" I replied giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled back.

"So how's the recording going?" Lisa asked changing the subject.

"Uh good, we finished the EP we're releasing within the next few months which is good and we are just about to start recording and writing for the album" I replied.

"That's so exciting" Christina said.

"Yeah, how about you guys?" I asked.

"Good, we haven't finished the album but it's getting there, and we're releasing songs at the moment" Lisa said.

"I know I bought them" I replied laughing.

"Yay, we bought you guys stuff as well" Lauren said. "Well I did anyway so it must be on the others phone" Lauren laughed. "I'm gonna go in the water you coming?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah sure" Amy and Lisa said at the same time. Christina and I declined before they headed towards the water. Camila was seriously all that was on my mind every moment of everyday. She didn't leave. I could sit and think about how beautiful she was forever but I can't. I shouldn't.

"You alright?" Christina asked.

"I, I just can't stop thinking about her" I replied.

"It's alright, I get it, it hurts now but you will get over it" Christina said. I sighed.

"That's the thing though, I don't think I will" I replied. I looked down and starting playing with the sand.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice. It wasn't Christina but it was familiar. Too familiar. I looked up to see the brown eyes I had missed but also brought me pain.

"Camila"

Note- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA CIMORELLI!!!! Oh and Nick