Chapter 3

All the girls were so nice. Like seriously they are amazing people. "Hey Y/N would you come with me to the tour bus please?" Camila asked. I was half way through a conversation with Lauren about what it was like in London cause she really wants to go.

"But I was talking to Lauren" I replied turning to face her. Camila made the puppy dog face. Damn she is adorable. "Ok fine" I said getting up.

"We can talk more later" Lauren said.

"Well we do have another like 3 hours till I'm on" I laughed. I met Camila by the door and we walked out. I swear there are fans everywhere cause as soon as we stepped out there were screams. I waved at some of them before catching up with Camila.

"Thanks for coming with me" Camila said.

"It's fine, I don't mind" I replied. Camila smiled at me, I gladly smiled back as we entered their tour bus. "What did you need?" I asked.

"I left my phone in here cause we were in a rush" Camila said. I nodded and sat on their sofa at the front of the bus while Camila went to the back to look for here phone, which I noticed was on the table.

"Uh Camila" I said. I saw her head pop out from her bunk.

"Yeah" she replied. I picked up her phone and waved it around. She laughed before falling out her bunk causing me to laugh. Then suddenly I heard crying.

"Oh crap" I said running over. Camila was still lying on the floor. "Here take my hand" I said. She gladly took it but instead of me pulling her up she pulled me down. I fell on the floor and heard her laughing. I slowly sat up facing her. "I was worried about you and you wanted to thank me by hurting me" I said.

"Yep" she laughed getting up.

"Come in let's go" I said getting up also. She picked up her phone and we walked out to more screams. She suddenly stopped. "Please don't tell me you forgot something" I said.

"No no but let's take a selfie" Camila said.

"You seriously stopped for that" I laughed. She smiled an nodded getting out her phone. We smiled as he took the picture.

"CUTE" she squealed. I laughed as I watched her post it on Twitter and Instagram. We slowly walked back to their trailer.

"Yay Y/N is back, oh and Camila" Lauren said. I laughed. "Only kidding" Lauren continued as Camila and I sat opposite her.

"Where did Normani and Dinah go?" I asked.

"To see your people" Lauren said. I made an 'oh' with my mouth.

"So how did you guys meet?" Camila asked.

"Who? Me and the band?" I asked. Camila nodded.

"Yeah cause aren't you all different ages?" Lauren asked. I nodded.

"Yeah Claire is 19, Millie an Dan are 18 and Max and I are 17" I replied.

"So how did you meet?" Camila asked again.

"Oh right yeah, so I Millie when I was like 3 cause she was my next door neighbour, then Claire was a family friend of hers and we met at one of Millie's birthday parties when I was about 6 and then we all met Dan a year later cause he moved in across the street" I said.

"How did you meet Max?" Lauren asked. Camila and I laughed. Camila already knew because she was a fan, which is really cool. "Whats so funny?" Lauren asked.

"Max an I are twins dude" I said.

"Oh right" Lauren laughed.

"Yeah but we never used to live in London though, we were all born in Norfolk well apart from Dan, he was born in London but moved to Norfolk" I said.

"That's so cool" Camila said.

"Yeah I guess" I replied. I mean I was pretty lucky to have my best friends on my doorstep. We talked for a while longer until Mike came to get me saying we were due on stage. I said goodbye to the girls before making my way to stage.

"Look who it is" Max said.

"Have fun with your crush?" Claire asked. I hit her arm.

"Shut up" I said. They all laughed as we but our in ears on. I picked up my guitar cause we all start backstage. I play the intro to our first song, then Dan goes on and starts the Keyboard part, then Millie who does the bass part, then Max who starts the other guitar, then Claire does the drums, and then finally I go on. I love when they all scream when the guitar part first starts playing. The crowd were singing along like the whole time and it was so cool. I was so happy when I got off stage. We walked past the Fifth Harmony girls and waved. Camila grabbed my arm though.

"Meet me by my trailer" she said. I nodded before walking off. I decided to at least watch half of their set cause I have been waiting to see them for ages.

When I got to their trailer I got kinda nervous. Why did she want to speak to me? Camila just makes me nervous cause she's like so perfect and I'm like eh. I sat on the steps to their trailer for a while until I heard voices belonging to them. "Hey Y/N" Camila said. I waved nervously while getting up. "Guys Y/N and I are going for a walk, we'll be back soon" Camila said. The girls weren't really paying attention. Well accept Ally.

"Okay but we have to leave soon Mila" Ally said. Camila nodded before we both walked off.

"Good show by the way" I said.

"Thanks, you watched?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have been waiting a while so obviously" I said. Camila laughed before we went back to silence.

"It was really cool meeting you today" Camila stopped.

"You to" I smiled.

"So I was wandering is maybe we could like swap numbers or something so we can stay in touch" Camila said. I smiled.

"Is this really happening?" I said, mainly to myself but I did say it out loud. Camila giggled while nodding. We exchanged numbers before heading back to meet our groups. I hugged her one last time before we finally had to say goodbye. I got in the car with the others.

"Best day ever?" Max asked.

"Best Day Ever" I replied. They all laughed as we headed home. I seriously have a crush on Camila and it's getting bad. She'll never like me though.