65 ~ memories cave in

Comincia dall'inizio

Chaeyoung smiled a bit at the last part, Lisa probably felt it against her. Because she sighed and tightened her hold on her.

"It's getting pretty late babe. Let's dry off and go to bed okay? Start a new day, and a new life. One without blaming yourself for things you couldn't control."

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and nodded against Lisa. She did promise the blonde she'd stop blaming herself, but every time she would think about the past, it's all she could do.

"I'm gonna close my eyes Chae." Lisa spoke. "You get up and changed while I wait."

"O-Okay."

Chaeyoung slowly raised herself up, trying hard not to slip as she got out of the tub. Toweling herself dry before slipping back into her clothes. Minus her sweats.

She didn't lie when she said her headache felt better, but that didn't mean it was gone. Chaeyoung could still feel it, thumping ever so lightly against the back of her head.

"I-I'm changed."

"Okay.'" Lisa smiled, but she didn't open her eyes. "Hey, think I can get out with my eyes closed?"

Chaeyoung chuckled. "D-Don't even try."

"But like, you know that movie, where if you look outside you see monsters? And they make you go crazy? What if that happened while I was in the bathtub and I had to close my ey-"

Chaeyoung tuned Lisa's stupid speech out as she walked over to her and caressed her cheek. Leaning down and kissing her. "Stop talking."

"But..." Lisa hummed against her.

"It was a m-movie and you're stupid."

"Hey stupid's a bad word..." Lisa pouted opening her eyes.

"Oh shit. Sorry." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Oh, that's how you want to play?"

"S-Sorry? I'm not s-scared of a naked girl in a b-bathtub."

"Huh? Couldn't feel the burn? I don't know if it's because I'm in water or something?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the face Lisa was making. Suddenly, all her worries floated away. She felt okay. Lisa made her okay.

"Just c-come out and cuddle with me." Chaeyoung whispered.

"I already came out baby."

"Fuck off Lisa." Chaeyoung chuckled and walked out.

"No cursing!" Lisa laughed after her. "I love you! Chong-ah!" Lisa yelled. "Chong-ah I love you!"

Who the fuck was Chong-ah? Chaeyoung-ah? Why did Lisa say it so weird?

Chae climbed in bed and let her hair down before sliding under the covers. Only the tip of her head poked out as she tried to retain warmth.

"Hiding from me?" Lisa spoke after Chaeyoung heard the bathroom door creak.

She nodded her head and felt the bed dip beside her.

"And why is that?" Lisa questioned, slipping her hands around Chaeyoung's waist under the covers. Their legs soon tangling.

"Because you're an idiot." Chaeyoung chuckled as she brought her head up and leaned it against Lisa's chest, facing her.

"I like being called an idiot more than stupid." She smiled.

"You're not actually u-upset right?"

"No." She chuckled. "I am stupid." Lisa leaned down and kissed her. "But I must be the luckiest stupid person in the world, because I'm dating you."

"Stop." Chaeyoung groaned.

"Make me."

"Oh?"

"You heard me."

"Don't we have school?"

"Well yeah? All I wanted you to do was kiss me..." She pouted. "Why? What were you thinking I wanted you to do?" Lisa smirked.

Chaeyoung blushed and buried herself under the covers.

"Hey! Come back here!" Lisa chuckled. Chaeyoung giggled as she hid from her.

"Yah! Lisa!" Chaeyoung started giggling more when two large hands started to tickle her. "Stop! Stop!"

Her muffled voice echoed quietly as Lisa attacked her sides in fits of her own laughter. Chaeyoung hated being tickled, but she loved her.