65 ~ memories cave in

Start from the beginning

They sat like that for awhile, Lisa's mind being filled with different scenarios regarding what Chaeyoung had said.

Chaeyoung must have known Lisa was thinking about it, because she leaned forward and turned around a bit to look at her.

Lisa smiled, especially because the bubbles were starting to disappear.

Roseanne leaned forward and connected their lips slowly. Lisa grabbing behind her neck and pulling her deeper in.

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung held her eyes closed tight as she kissed Lisa. Afraid that if she focused on anything other than Lisa's lips, she'd fall deeper into her memories.

She also knew Lisa would most likely be worried about her. And right now, Chaeyoung wanted to comfort her just as much as Lisa did for herself.

Lisa's hand was on her neck, pulling her into her. Chaeyoung really wanted to enjoy this. Kissing her while being warmed by both the water and her skin.

Which, if Chaeyoung would open her eyes, she'd be able to admire.

"I'm sorry." Lisa whispered against her as they parted. Lips still grazing each other's.

"For what?"

"Your memories. Your past."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and looked to Lisa. Her eyes flicking down just for a second before looking back up to her.

"It's n-not your fault."

Lisa sighed and leaned her forehead against her own. "But, it's not yours either."

Chaeyoung smiled sadly, before her eyes started releasing tears without her approval. She cried lightly, closing her eyes and feeling Lisa wrap her arms around her again.

Chae let her head fall limp to her chest as she turned back around and faced front. Chaeyoung didn't know why she was crying as hard as she was.

Just hearing Lisa's words stung. Because deep down, she knew it wasn't her fault. But Chaeyoung also couldn't help it.

Her family died because she wanted to go out that night. It was her fault, at the same time.

"Non of your past is your fault." Lisa whispered. "You're amazing, and deserve way better than what's been dealt to you. I want to heal you Roseanne. I want to give you everything."

Chaeyoung cried harder. Sitting up and turning around, wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck as she cried into the crook of it.

Lisa brought her in, completely ignoring their nude state and holding her on her lap. Chaeyoung couldn't even care, she just cried into her.

"W-Why do you c-care for me s-o much?" She questioned between breathes and cries.

"Because I love you. I always have." Lisa whispered. "I told you I liked you since the moment I saw you, and it's true. Everyday I come to the realization that you were always the one I was supposed to end up with. You were the one person that I would think about subconsciously. You did something to me Park Chaeyoung... and I didn't even know it."

"Can you please, please stop blaming yourself. Open up to the idea that maybe, just maybe, this was all planned. That what happened wasn't anyone's fault but the universes. Because it was fated. And if it wouldn't have happened... would we even be here right now? Would you be some artist with a hot boyfriend that I would secretly envy?"