65 ~ memories cave in

Start from the beginning

"Mhm." Lisa smiled brighter and walked over next to Chae, sitting down on the toilet. "I wish I didn't pour that many bubbles though." Lisa admitted.

"Why?"

"Because then, maybe I'd get to look at you." She smirked.

Chaeyoung blushed and looked down. "Y-You already did... remember?"

"Oh trust me, I remember." Lisa leaned down, Chaeyoung sitting up a bit to peck her lips.

"Your lips are cold." Chaeyoung frowned.

"I think yours are just too warm." Lisa chuckled. "You're in a bath after all."

"Um... they were... really cold."

"Are you suggesting..."

"I mean, only if you want to." Chaeyoung said, looking down. "Nevermind. I should probably get out soon..."

"Oh no, no taking that back." Lisa smiled, pulling her shirt up and over her head.

Chaeyoung watched her for a second before looking away and smiling, her cheeks growing a bit pinker as Lisa studied her side profile.

Lisa felt herself getting nervous. They had seen each other without anything on, but that was just from the waist up.

Even though they weren't going to be able to see each other's, lower region, they were still going to be fully naked and in close proximity.

But that wasn't going to stop Lisa.

She slid in behind Chaeyoung, letting herself slide slowly down behind her until Chaeyoung was in between her legs.

"You were right, it's still warm." Lisa smiled, trying hard to slow her rapidly beating heart.

Chaeyoung hummed and scooted back until she was laying against Lisa's front.

Just her back was on her front though. Chaeyoung was leaning enough that Lisa didn't have to worry about feeling her up against her womanhood.

Thank everything wholesome and pure in the universe.

"Your lips were cold, but you're really warm." Chaeyoung whispered. Wrapping Lisa's arms around her.

"Again, that's all from you baby." Lisa pecked her shoulder as she tightened her grip around her. Rosie leaning deeper into her an exhaling softly.

"What happened today Chaeyoung?" Lisa whispered to her, she knew she sounded a bit worried. Because she was.

"J-Just a bad memory. That's a-all."

"Chaeyoung... you called out for them... did you, remember how they were taken away?"

Lisa could feel Chaeyoung tensing up and shifting in her arms. Lisa quickly leaned down and slowly kissed her neck, repeatedly. Until she felt Rosie start to relax again.

"Y-Yeah. I did." She whispered. Her voice was really low, but Lisa could still hear her. "I w-was there... when i-it happened. I was the o-only one awake."

"What do you mean awake baby?" Lisa questioned her softly, rubbing Chaeyoung's back a bit.

"A car hit u-us from b-behind. After that, a s-semi..." Chaeyoung's words started falling out as Lisa felt her twitch in her arms.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell me." Lisa whispered into her ear before stuffing her head down into Chaeyoung's neck. "I love you baby."

Lisa heard a sniffle but felt small little hands wrap around her arms. "I love you t-too."