twєntч-síх⊹°◦'࿔◦‛'

seven damaged boys layed themselves down on where the korean gal nurse told them to. their encouragement signed them everything is going to be alright though they're in agony, lasers planting medicines in their deep wounds.

suited man and the nurse had a short conversation, it was about them, they suppose. after the 5 minutes of deep pain their whole body is healed and they could help themselves with strength.

jae called them out to meet the director. 3 men sent them to a huge room with glass walls and countless apparatus. everything on their sight was that and a man standing backwards to them.

"have a seat." the man with one eye offered, they could smell the sweet aroma of the tes cup the man is holding as they wall their ways to the couch and making themselves comfortable.

"i've heard of the 7 of you. jiaer kayee wang together with pepi park and yien tuan escaping the orphanage, kim yusef and im jaebeom being abandoned by their cruel guardians, kunpimook vihokratana and choi youngjae getting lost in the crowd. i witnesses and know everything."

everyone else around the room felt strange but in a good way as the man state how they met each other. they all tilted their heads when he look at the door beyond the boys, "agent bhuwakul, will you?" the ends of his lips went up.

baby walked towards them holding some necessary papers, and a pen om the other hand. passing the papers to the man, smirking to the confused boys. she could really hear their face screaming 'your are here too!?'

"greetings. i am nick fury, director of s.h.i.e.l.d.," he looked right exactly on their eyes one by one. he then opened his mouth trying to say something but it took him a pretty while to do so. while the other's couldn't take the silence and began to joke around.

youngjae innocently smiled, "can i call you nick?" he bit back a laugh. as pepi add, "oh well, i'm gonna call you direc." he sassaly giggled. kunpimook then joined the party, "i say one-eyed man" he clearly was being sarcastic and guesses the man is mature enough to understand.

soonly, they laughed and as well baby did. just right before fury saying his next words, "and i invited the three of you here to sign the adaption papers," then only their breaths are can be heard, as fury include, "then you can call me 'dad'"

their souls felt a connection with fury signifying them the right thing to do. their eyes landed at each other's as if they were once again communicating by the use of them. pepi gulped accepting the offer of the man, then looking everyone, looking positive, he smiled before signing.

youngjae nearly teared up recalling his parents when he got lost. being the last one to sign, he passed the several pages back to the director. seeing him get some more papers made them anxious. "don't worry, your former guardian knows you are in great hands." he lift the papers towars youngjae, authenticating that his ex guardian signed already.

he then again took a look at essential papers, as he count one to seven, flipping pages and checking if everything is clear. stating, "we all agreed to confer these seven teens as new agent representatives of strartegic homeland intervention enforcement and logistic division,"

he offers them the folders one by one with a pen as he continue, "do you, my children, think you might be able to survive the degree of being a proxy?" it was silent again but cracked by kim asking, "w-why? the team barely even know us."

"perhaps you didn't know," he glances at baby. "half of the spectators, including me, observed everything you did when you began to find answers and justice."

jiaer gulped, "everything?" fury just giggled and muttered, "there's reasons why i didn't adopt the seven of you." he took a simole sip from his tea cup. "which are?" jaebeom then added.

"pepi and kunpimook's parents are gone forever and youngjae's parents agreed giving me the opportunity of freely adopting them with the permission of the government." coughing made him stopped for a second.

"and there's three couples in your group. you know who you are, i don't wanna ruin your relationships." he stood up calling for jae, and jae immediately showing up with a box.

"i am giving you a title, so what do you think?"

"can we talk about it first." a hologram locked them muting the whole area they're in and began talking about their decision. it took them a while before gesturing fury to open the secure.

"may i have the answers now?" he smiled patiently waiting for someone to talk.

silence.

"we're terribly sorry" pepi stood up and so fury did, embracing him tightly. fury just whispered 'it's okay' repeatedly. they let go of each other before saying,

"i think we're not trained enough and... it doesn't suit us." jaebeom looked down in shame clenching his jaw and scratching the back of his neck.

"don't worry about it."