thírtєєn⊹°◦'‛

"i bet that's him." jinyoung pinched bambam's nose then after slapping him. the younger felt pain, 'why the fuck does he have to do that.' he asked himself.

the thai male immediately stood up the open the door for yugyeom and welcoming him.

when yugyeom entered, a set of foods are placed on a table, and some alcohols are located on it.

'alcohol?'

(just in case y'all are wondering. when i use '' they say it to themselves, when i use "" they say it out loud. hehe.)

"oh, yugyeom, hi." bambam greeted scratching the back of his neck, as jinyoung wave at the back. yugyeom smiled.

"good evening."

"come take a sit." the guy with white hair gestured towards yugyeom to sit. "thanks, bambam."

"oh eat all you can," jinyoung exclaimed rushing to sit on the opposite side of the table, so bambam would have no choice but to sit next to yugyeom.

"we're celebrating because of an important thing." he then added.

"just tell me what the important thing is, it keeps bothering me." yugyeom said as he shove 3 pieces of nachos into his mouth.

"oh i will," jinyoung stood up to get some foods inside the refrigirator, which is empty.

"if y'all will give me money to buy more foods." the eldest did an evil laugh as he lend his palm to the two.

bambam surely felt disgusted, he did not even move from his chair while on the other hand, there's yugyeom already pulling out money fron his wallet.

he then passed more than enough money to jinyoung for the foods. jinyoung thanked him before getting the car keys hangged on the wall.

bambam knew this will happen, jinyoung is so obvious, he ships a little too much. bambam sighed.

"yeah he fucking left us." the thai male threw himself onto the bed, hugging a pillow.

"and now, we're alone, together." yugyeom did the same thing bambam did.

at the moment, they're on each other's side, the white haired guy is using his phone while the other is simply staring at bambam.

outside the house, inside the car, jinyoung bumped his head on the steering wheel hitting the horn and making a loud beep.

"what the fuck are you doing, park!?"

he then let out a deep sigh.

back to the room, yugyeom titled his head and that is when someone texted bambam 4 in a row, 4 messages in 2 seconds. yugyeom tought, 'he's seriously friends with everyone, wow.'

"do you interact with all those people?" he asked.

"no, not really."

"you reply to them." the thai male added as he lend yugyeom his phone and there's him, acting so slow.

yugyeom kinda panicked a little as soon as he's holding bambam's phone.

he's not sure what to reply. he looked back to bambam, who's holding a stick of barbeque, which reminded him of a vine.

bhuwakuls.aesthetic

bambamie notice me
ily so much wtf

so im sitting there,
barbeque sauce on my titties.|

"let me see what u typed." bambam said reaching for his phone. sitting beside a shaking yugyeom.

"oh my god send it." bambam laughed very hard when he read the message.

yugyeom sent it and smiled like a whole idiot looking at a laughing angel.

"alright look. let's send random memes or vines to them." he said as he type.

kunpimook_uh-huhh

lmao bam u look so dumb
i love it

road work ahead?
uH yEaH i sUrE hOpE iT doEs
sent

"road work ahead?" yugyeom started.

"uuh yeah i sure hope it does." they said in sync making them laugh so hard.

they were having so much fun with what they're doing for straight 30 minutes now.

"this is so fucking fun what the fuck. but jinyoung isn't here yet."

"let me ask you straight, do you like jinyoung?" yugyeom is obviously avoiding eye contact, he's staring at the ceiling as he ask.

bambam suddenly freezes, he doesn't know where did that question come from. "n-no, i don't. why?"

"just, i sensed that tons of people ship you and him, they say you two flirt with each other." the younger replied.

"that's their opinion, they wanna ship us, they ship us. that's it." bambam said facing yugyeom with no shame.

yugyeom gulped.

"but you two flirt with each other?"

by this time, bambam is full of shame, he's not used to this, getting nervous about him and jinyoung? that never really happened. sometimes he's even proud.

"we're bestfrieds, gyeom."

"i love the feeling a while ago, you, me, having a fun time together. it just felt like a dream." yugyeom immediately changed the topic because he saw the awkwardness coming.

bambam definately have to agree with this, it all seems simple but it felt like an important moment. so he nodded as a reply.

"yugyeom..."

the other hummed.

"

i've been feeling weird around you these past days," yugyeom's eyes then landed on bambam's, which is not looking back at him.

"i think i can now say that i feel the same way as y-you." the thai's cheeks are red as a tomato, but then it felt so good when he already confessed, is not like just keeping it inside.

"you like me back? too late, i already love you."

"that's what i was tryna say, idiot."

yugyeom smiled from ear to ear, "really!?"

"your making me feel embarrassed stop it, argh!" bambam looked down putting his hands on his face because of embarrassment.

while yugyeom threw pillows to him. bambam then suddenly looked up.

they nextly hugged each other.