fσurtєєn⊹°◦'়'

it's been 5 minutes, as we can all say perhaps it's getting awkward between the two of them, to break the awkwardness up, jinyoung made such an entrance.

"i'm back, lovie dovies!!" the eldest scream to the top of his lungs, they could tell that it still can be heard until outside.

the two sitting comfortably on the bed stood up to return to their seats.

"just fucking tell us what is the reason of this shit."

"i will. fucking wait up, promise me to enjoy the night."

yugyeom sighed shoving foods inside his mouth, shameless as bambam roll his eyes repeatedly because of jinyoung's shit.

jinyoung was on his phone, clicking it with excitement. after doing what he needed to do, he passed the phone to the two guys in front of him.

"read that."

the youngest two frowned as the school portal enter their sights,

"i know you two haven't seen it, y'all are lazy as fuck." jinyoung said with sass, bambam can literally can imagine him flipping his hair.

"bitch i guess you got a point in there," bambam began, jinyoung rolled his eyes. "cause, i'm tired reading. gyeom read it out loud."

without any hesitations he read every sentences stated orally.

"students 970502 and 971117 will be staying togethet for their next stage of education, their room is located on building sjh (saint john hall) in the room 707."

the two has no reactions about the announcement, while there's jinyoung enjoying himself.

"y'all heard that? my ship are roommates for the rest of school years!! gays!" silence. he's talking to on one.

"what are you doing, hun? sjh? the new huge building?" bambam said with a disgusted face with his arms crossed.

"yes the new huge building. and life is acting." he responded then drinking a full glass of alcohol.

"ehh yeah let's just enjoy this night." bambam stood up and cheered to light the atmosphere inside the room up.

they all got by the vibe that bambam gave. they gave it a few shots, they're already shot down.

at least they had a memorable evening.

yugyeom was sleeping on the floor with a cup on his hands, slipped out.

bambam is lying down jinyoung's bed, crying and soaking wet because of spilled alcohol.

while there's jinyoung, still half awake.

-

"wake up folks!!" jinyoung slapped the two of them repeatedly, hard on the cheek.

"we gotta go and check your room, the university is open." he exclaimed slapping bambam harder.

bambam then whined waking yugyeom up, "you going with us?"

"u-ugh?"

"are you going with us to the university?"

"i guess i'm good."

yugyeom then cleaned himself up and said goodbye to the rest of the men inside the room, then after getting out of it.

bambam was unbelievably surprised when he saw the whole room neat except for the bed.

"you're real fast, hun."

"don't call me hun, go shower."

bambam stood up lazily getting fancy clothes of jinyoung inside the wardrobe, then getting a towel.

"wahh~ this bitch." he shaked his head looking at bambam then smiling, "i hate him."

he continued to clean the bed as he can hear bambam rapping the same thai rap from the bathroom.

he laughed, "faster!"

with that word bambam got really dirty, "u-ugh daddy p-please!" he joked.

"shut up!" they both chuckled.

they both got dressed nicely and drove their way to their university.

-

"Oh my god we're staying here!?" bambam asked excitedly when he saw their room.

"the fuck? the both of you are top students."

"and so you are."

"we're not on the same stage."

bambam gave him the 'well you're right' face. he jumped into the bed near the window, "this will be my side." he giggled softly.

"just be thankful you're roommate is your future boyfriend, me? i don't even know who my roommate is, but he's loud af."

"ahem, sir excuse me your roommate is mark fucking tuan, the hottest. plus yugyeom's not my future boyfriend, stop."

"admit it, you're practicing to say 'yes'." bambam then began to imagine yugyeom asking him to be his boyfriend, for real.

"i don't like mark, he's just one of those guys who fuck everyone up, either if it's a girl or a guy." jinyoung fake puked as he say his words.

"i guess you're right."

bambam is admiring the view outside the building, he sighed, 'is he really my roommate?' he asked himself.

jinyoung, on the other hand, was seated on yugyeom's assigned bed, checking on how soft it is, unbelievably softer than he thought it is.

he then saw two shadows approaching the door, they left it open because they didn't plan to be longer inside the dorm.

the shadow seems familiar.

"bammie, two people are coming towards us." he informed bambam without taking the shadows out of his sight.

"w-what?" the white-haired guy turned around, for them it's kinda strange because when they entered the university, they only saw few guards, janitors and some professors.

the shadows also looked familiar to the boy's eyes.

without any fear, he walked his way to the door just to be greeted by his parents.

the two sighed in relief.

"oh, son." mrs. bhuwakul smiled, they brought boxes.

"good morning, mom, dad." they both did a wai in sync.

mrs. and mr. bhuwakul stepped inside, "we got informed that my boys got here to check for bambam's room," bambam's dad said as he continue,

"so we decided to already bring your things here, so that we all can design your side." he added with a smile, placing the boxes on the floor.

"wow hun, 7th floor, that's high. always be careful when we're away from you." mrs. bhuwakul smiled.

jinyoung bend down to help the two from lifting the boxes and put them on bambam's bed.

"of course ma, we will." he then hugged his mom for a good 3 seconds.

"oh by the way bud, who's your lucky roommate?" his dad asked stacking books on his lap, setting them.

"dad, it's kim, kim yugyeom."