єlєvєn⊹°◦'༄‛'

"i can see that," mr. bhuwakul fixed the position of his eyeglass above his nose, sniffing, as he continue, "you have to prove it."

"oh sir, i will."

bambam's left foot stepped on yugyeom's sock aggressively, trying to pretend nothing is going on under the table.

'yugyeom can't be serious about this.' bambam thought, he wants to get out of the conversation and hide in a box then never come out ever, and of course he cannot.

he can't comprehend if this is yugyeom's plan or this is for real. bambam is denying that he is praying for this to be true, he hopes yugyeom's feelings are real.

he's currently thinking what could be the way yugyeom would do to prove his love.

"are you making profits to feed my son?"

"dad, he's just twen-"

"i'm talking to him."

bambam let out a sigh as his dad clear his throat and yugyeom started to answer,

"by this time i am not making any profits because me and my family recently moved nearby, i'm a former local singer and i can say that tons of people appreciate my works."

he then shoved a spoonful of rice along with massaman curry into his mouth. "who cooked?" baby raised her hands adorably, "great job." bambam and yugyeom exclaimed in sync.

"and sir can i ask if your cafe still have a slot? it would be an honor if i could experience working on your cafe." yugyeom asked politely.

"as i can remember properly, i might be wrong, we still need employees," yugyeom smiled excitedly, him and bambam made an eye contact, they seem to be glad.

"but if you're assuming you will be on the same branch as my son, your wrong."

"it's okay, sir."

the whole family plus yugyeom continued to chat, they spent the night gracefully, just until yugyeom was about the go home, bambam and the rest bid their goodbyes to yugyeom watching his car until it's out of their sights.

"son, can i talk to you? up to your room." mr. bhuwakul said not looking at bambam's eyes he was going up the stairway.

after bambam locked the door downstairs he immediately went upstairs without saying a word.

"what is it about dad?" bambam asked sitting beside his dad on his comfy bed.

"about yugyeom." the other hummed as his reply.

"do you like him back? i will respect your answer, son."

bambam hesitated before answering, he's still confused about his feelings. it took him a while to speak up. he doesn't want anything to go down, "i do, dad. i sincerely do."

mr. bhuwakul sat in front of bambam then held his son's hands. "son look, i know how that feels like," bambam's tearing up in his dad sight.

"you're confused and everything, right? mixed feeling and not sure?"

bambam nodded as he sniff seemed uncomfortable on his dad's vision. his dad continues;

"you're falling in love, i felt that, don't worry." they both stood up, he hugged his son tightly, oh his baby's growing up.

"b-but dad he's a g-guy. h-how-" bambam sniffed once again causing him to cut himself.

his dad is hushing him the whole time as he pat his back and say 'don't cry' repeatedly.