síх⊹°◦'়‛'

"mom, excuse us please imma just talk to him for a little bit" politely, ms. bhuwakul excused them. kunpimook dragged the other harshly.

"jinyoung sent you here, right?"

"yes, he planned it all. he told me to buy chocolates for you and-" the older covered yugyeom's mouth as he think of something to do.

"we gotta get out of here, so here's the plan. tell my mom you're gonna take me out for a date, and imma freakin get ya home. agreed?" bambam said pointing a finger to the taller.

the younger smiled widely. "you're cute."

"act properly."

they both walked in sync, tryna act cool as they could. but then something went up to yugyeom's head. jinyoung said to hold his hands gently as they walk, that's what bambam wants.

he suddenly slowly attached his hand to kunpimook's hand. bambam felt disgusted, he felt like he wanted to seperate their hands.

"ma'am, may i ask your son out for a while? i promise to take care of him at all cost, i'll bring him home before 7." yugyeom asked a permission with poise, with gentleness and politeness.

"of course, make sure to bring him home before his dad does. mark your words."

"sure, i promise." he bowed.

-

"drive me to jinyoung's then go back home." kunpimook commanded while he put on a sit belt.

"all for you."

the older now rolled his eyes twice for this day. he was appreciating the view around when he remembered one thing.

"wait- you know where jinyoung lives?" he said seeing a smiling yugyeom, happily.

"of course he sent me his address and he said he'll ship us hard." yugyeom chuckled.

"whatever"

-

"jin-fucking-yeong what the hell did you do!?" bambam pushed the older as soon as he unlocked and opened the door causing them to lose their balance then fall on the floor.

as the other guy standing on the corridor, gently removed his shoes first before entering the house.

'wow' kunpimook thought.

"i thought you weren't feeling good?"

"i wasn't! but that dude came to my house and told my mom he's my boyfriend!"

"Oh great now you gotta pretend." jinyoung said before sipping coffee.

"what that's unfair!"

"that's how life is, honey." yugyeom sitting beside bambam held his hands.

kunpimook instantly seperated their hands. this is the second time.

"you two are going to pretend. no choice. your mom told me your dad has to meet your boyfriend. 8pm dinner tonight."

"but i don't have a boyfriend" bambam pushed jinyoung harshly that he spilled his coffee but jinyoung won't allow himself to not take a revenge.

so, he pushed kunpimook harder than it should be causing him to fall onto yugyeom's lap.

yugyeom didn't let the chance go, so he took it. he made bambam feel comfortable on his lap then holding his face. 'he's hot. wait not that hot. he is though. i mean he's sick.'

"lay down here first, your hot as hell. how could you shout while your sick" yugyeom said to a half sleeped bambam.

jinyoung passed yugyeom a comfy blanket and a wet towel.

at first, bambam didn't wanna stay on yugyeom's lap he wanted to stand up and kill jinyoung but he can't, he couldn't deny the fact that he has a fever and can't force himself anymore to stand up.

as every seconds pass, he started to feel comfortable on his boyfriend's lap. he started to appreciate him.