twєntч-σnє⊹°◦‛'

they stepped inside, their footsteps filling the quiet house up. pepi and jiaer went to a corner of the living room, they took pictures of essential things they could find.

a lot of items are surrounded by evidence tape. a sign caught pepi's eyes, the sign says 'finger print' he approached the item and saw a card.

the print is a little obvious, jiaer's camera detector scanned 6 cameras, 5 deads, 1 online. that one camera is far away from them and stuck between thin wood planks which is not bad.

pepi took out a clear tape, it's safe they have gloves on, he sticked the tape to have a 3d copy of the finger print, then jiaer did the 2d.

while jaebeom and youngjae went upstairs, as they walk their way on the stairway, a photo frame of kunpimook from 2004 went to their sight.

youngjae felt his weakness eat his bravery causing him to almost fall over, if jaebeom wasn't there.

"he truly looks like him." jaebeom admired the old picture. there's no difference from the picture and the male he treats as a real brother.

he looked around the picture seeing '2003' right at the left bottom corner of the frame.

"if he died 2004 and he is currently 22 back then, he is 21 in this picture." jaebeom made a shocked face. writing something down then taking a photo of it.

"and our kunpimook is 15, he still looks like him." youngjae walked towards a notebook, capturing every page of it.

"the story you told us was real." youngjae couldn't control his breathing looking at masked people drawn on the notebook.

"see?" was all jaebeom responded.

yien is intelligent enough to investigate alone on the gargen. he detects metals underground and collects lost flip flops they could scan finger prints.

kim and kunpimook on the other hand, are on the basement or should i say secret. "how do you know this part of the house?" kim asked looking around.

"i saw it on one of my dreams." kunpimook responded setting his camera up.

assuming it's kunpimook's dad, a lot of expensive old looking things are can be seen. "jiaer? you done there? come on my location, there's a lot going on here."

kunpimook whispered into his mic to send jiaer signals. he told pepi and jiaer the ways to get into the basement.

when pepi and jiaer entered the basement, they saw what they weren't expecting. there are no evidence tape nor seals, no signs or whatever.

"detectives are not doing their best, are they?" jiaer giggled holding a loud laugh back.

"start from the corners jerks." pepi smiled preparing his tweezer, flashlight and a detector.

they began on the sides, working up with their braincells. everything just seems important, blueprints, plans, written datas, charts and a lot more.

they've done a lot, collected tons and in the middle of it pepi noticed three phones. he immediately grabbed them then he had a little sound.

a camera, a strange camera. he cracked the support of it so it could stop recording but it was too late.

something began to countdown, after five seconds a loud explosion was encountered right above them.

jiaer jumped on pepi to cover him then dragged him out of the house. while there's kim lifting kunpimook.

they successfully got out of the mansion waiting for the others to come out. yien escaped after. 30 seconds and everyone is panickin.

pepi couldn't take it anymore he ran into the burning damaged mansion to find jaebeom and youngjae.

"peps!!" jiaer panicked.

"wait for us." pepi smiled at jiaer assuming it would be the last time. he smiled with tears then running into the house.

jiaer fell onto his knees, he couldn't move, his breathing is uneven. tears can't stop from falling out of his eyes.

he punched the ground a little to hard causing it to break a little.

yien kneeled in front of him. "it'll be okay," he turned jiaer's face to him. "he'll come back." he hugged him tightly.

few moments passed the locator can tell police officers are about to come and they need to go.

he ran in front of the mansion, the locator beeped informing him that user_peps, user_lim and user_jae are back online which gave him hope.

he ran to where he can locate them seeing the three of them. he embraced pepi very thight, then wiping out his tears.

he helped pepi to carry them. they made it inside the van, yien drove them back to their appartment.

-

"rest your asses." yien, the one who is less damaged the most, stated after healing them one by one. and of course cleaning them by the use of wet towel and alcohol.

he left the rest on the room and he began to look at whag they've got from that mansion. that's the first location and it wasn't that bad.

"hmm.. let's see." he then started to click some stuffs on the computer.

-

kim woke up from a nightmare. he's breathing deeply that caused kunpimook to wake up. "shh, shh, go back to sleep."

"you already woke me up." kunpimook yawned and ran his hand on his hair. "i'm feeling better now."

"a nightmare?" kunpimook asked sitting down, and kim nodded. "tell me about it."

"strangers are torturing me, no, no i mean, us, there's the two of us, i didn't see clearly who was i with. masked people are with weapons." kim started panicking.

kunpimook can literally picture it, he can still remember himself dreaming the exact same thing.

"the other day, i dreamt exactly the same."