twєntч-fívє⊹°◦'ᘛଂ়

they rested for 5 or less hours and warmed up for a couple of hours, setting everything needed up. 

the night has came and they have to go. jaebeom, now being able to function his body, drove to the tower to find the teddy bear, well the blueprints. 

wearing everything black to be able to stay a little hidden as the old lady said. they were greeted by a sleeping guard of the building, which is great. 

they don't have to worry about the cameras, baby doubled them then disconnected their copies. they made it into the 13th floor entering it using a coded card given by baby. 

they turned on their glasses with effect night vision which causes them to see brightly in a dark room. 

there's no toys on the living room, there's a room with lights on, jiaer immediately peeked inside it seeing several males tied up and 5 men standing. 

the tied men are facing him so he's anxious less, he opened the window a little thowing his mic inside so everyone could hear their conversation. 

the other six approached jiaer when they heared the conversation, "these aren't the seven performed at my party." said one standing men. 

"if so, who are these!? we tracked the wrong group of people!?" another man shouted. 

the man kicked a victim's face, "we need to kill these." he stated next before coughing. 

kim checked baby on his tracker and it says she is offline. kim whispered on his mic, "we fight." with this option, not everyone agreed. 

"that's not our goal." yien stated. 

"there's victimized men in there and it's our fault they are, what do you think we should do?" kim responsed controlling his expression. 

yien regretted what he said when he recalled he made them keep track on random people and those random people are victimized. 

seeing the men without any weapons gave them hope they'll beat them. they broke inside the room causing destruction and the victims covered to protect themselves. 

the seven of them can sense the bravery and strength of the extremely fit men in front of them but surely that didn't stop them from saving the innocent people they put in danger. 

kim headed for the tallest man, slamming him on the wall aggressively, he swung his dagger on the air. he then saw the opportunity to kick his stomach and without hesitation he stole it. 

when he did, the muscular man caught his foot then began to slam him repeatedly on the floor causing him to growl in pain. on his sight, there's jiaer swinging yien around to get the chance of kicking 2 men and making a loud thud on the floor. 

the masked killers went up to his mind causing his strength and anger to fill him up, he twisted the hand of the man then punched him right on the cheek making him feel weakness and drop kim. 

he tasted blood all over his upper body, soonly he jumped onto the neck of the other digging holes inside his soul, he breaks the muscular man's neck hearing cracking noises made by it. 

the anger crawl up to his mind, beating him over and over again until he fell onto to floor roughly. 

jiaer and yien made two of the men feel threatened with teamwork. sweats, bloods scents are all over the room. the man lifted yien up by his neck. he's on his tip toe and he couldn't breath properly. yien tried to scratch his skin but that didn't do anything. 

he thought of an idea and pulled out a hook from his pocket shoving it on the man's cheek causing him to lessen his strength and fall over his knees. 

youngjae sensed the man planning to crumple jaebeom to death and rushed before even he touch jaebeom. "die!" he punched the man to the concrete more violently than he thought he would do. 

pepi punched the man's stomach violently when he saw him glace at kunpimook's face. he went for the second punch when he attempted to stand up. he felt fears on the man's eyes after he saw kunpimook. 

he stood up, and kunpimook stepped on the man's heart pushing senseless causing blood crawl out of the man's mouth. 

they all felt like collapsing, they weren't used to feel. breathing unevenly while holding on the floor trying to build up strength and hope. 

owing that fact none of them noticed a man standing on the door with a shotgun. they didn't notice until they heard him loading the gun. 

they couldn't move any of their muscles, that is when 3 gunshots in a row were heard and they assumed 3 of them are already shot to death but then the man fell down. 

another man stepped inside the room, "hi," he stretched his neck. "i'm agent park, jaehyung park. a hidden spy of s.h.i.e.l.d." he showed them his i.d. "and you're looking for this, i supposed." 

he handed jiaer the teddy bear, less big as they expected it to be. "not bad for 15 to 18 teens." he smiled and walked to a glass pane window, and so the other did. 

"and now you have to come with me." he punched the glass with something on his hand then breaking it completely. then pushing the seven boys inside a large helicopter. 

"where are you taking us!?" jaebeom yelled at him pinching his wounds from the fight. "you'll see." jae smiled securing the entrances of the helicopter then sitting next to the pilot, chatting with him.

"just rest there we'll arrive soon, i promise." he swore reaching for the bear and placing it to a safe area away from their blood. 

after several minutes of flying they finally landed. "we landed, great." jiaer sighed helping himself to get up and start walking. 

they successfully got out of the large helicopter, when they did it took them a moment to process properly. 

"we did land, but on a flying road." youngjae looked around seeing clouds and sky everywhere, men with suits and huge vehicles. 

the rest did the same and didn't know how to react correctly, all they knew was they're in pain. 

"welcome to s.h.i.e.l.d.'s aircraft carrier!"