tєn⊹°◦‛'

at the moment they're infront of the gate of bambam's house, he's not surprised bambam lives in an extremely huge house.

observing the house, plenty plants and flowers are surrounding the fence.

"here this out." bambam cleared his throat. he then continued to say: "im gonna say you broke up with me."

"wait, no, your family would think im a jerk to do that." yugyeom said pushing the bush behind him

"it's okay."

"no, it's n-" they heard a phone vibrating interrupting their disagreement.

it's bambam's phone, his dad is calling.

they both suddenly went silent after the vibration. bambam took a little while to answers the phone call, after a few seconds, he clicked the 'pick up' button.

"good evening, dad." bambam gently greeted.

"what time is it? it's quarter to seven."

"actually, we're here already dad."

"alright."

what a short call, gladly. yugyeom looked at bambam as the both of them stand up.

yugyeom attached his hands onto bambam's cheeks. "i'll do my thing."

the two admiring boys walked their way to the front door seeing 4 cute cats welcome them, pudding, late, cupcake, and king.

"good evening sir, maam." yugyeom bowed his head respectfully to bambam's parents.

he did not directly step inside as soon as bambam opened the door. he first gently removed his shoes before entering the house.

such a respectful guy.

mr. bhuwakul did not expect him to do that, but he knew bambam would choose a very nice guy. he trusts his son.

he even felt good about him, it's not like what he felt like with everyone else bambam brought to their home.

after taking off his shoes, yugyeom asked bambam to sit first on the left side in front of his dad's chair. he then pushed bambam's chair to make him feel more comfortable.

it was awkward but yugyeom is trying to get rid of that so he decided to talk. he was about to talk but-- "shall we pray?" mrs. bhuwakul beat him to it.

everyone agreed with bambam's mom.

as they pray, yugyeom notice bambam has 2 big brothers, they also looked scary, and 1 sister she's beautiful but for him bambam is much gorgeous than her.

he also noticed the table in front of them is filled with thai foods.

they ended praying and then started the interview as kunpimook's boyfriend.

"good evening, once again. i'm kim yugyeom, nice meeting all of you." yugyeom bowed to everyone except for bambam.

"well, nice meeting you too. yugyeom, kim." mr. bhuwakul took a sip of his glass of water before continuing, "tell us about yourself." yugyeom swallowed anxiously.

"i was born in seoul but i grew up in saudi arabia in 1997, i'm currently 22 years old and i can dance really well as much as i can sing." yugyeom stopped for a second.

he looked directly to mr. and mrs. bhuwakul's eyes sincerely. yugyeom's next words made bambam feel butterflies inside his stomach.

"and i look forward to being your son's boyfriend, for real."