Chapter 1: First meeting

●SO before you read id like to warn you of cringe alert! I wrote this a couple years ago now and honestly can't remember what I wrote, im not really keeping up with comments either, regardless I hope you enjoy but yeah, think I did this in year 7 😅●

~Your POV~
I rush down the pathway of Paris rushing through the heavy rain as I continuously step in Puddles, until finally I reach an undercover alleyway sighing as I take off my hood, "guess your stuck here to?" I turn around in shock to see a familiar boy in a Black cat costume "Chat Noir? What are you doing here? Can't you leave?" he shakes his head sadly "Cats don't like rain" I let out a soft giggle "your not an actual cat!" I say after giggling then smiling at the slightly taller male, his green eyes meeting mine "I don't like rain" the cat like boy pouted "guess that makes two of us" I give a loud sigh as I sit down in the some what dirty ground "I don't think I've had the pleasure of saving you before?" I look up at the boy as he sits down next to me "actually I just moved here, im moving in with my Mum after... My father..." I stopped looking down at my hands "oh I'm sorry, where's all your luggage?" The boy questioned "its at my Mum's I went out for a walk, to get use to the place and to see how far my new school was from my house" I give an awkward smile to the boy sitting next to me as the rain still fell down hard against the Earth's ground "what school, I may know someone who goes they're, who knows you may have the purrfect pleasure of being in my school" I give a small chuckle "yeah right, you don't even know the year I'll be in" I give a smirk "well how old are you then?" he says as if it's the most easiest thing ever "you first kitty" I give a devilish smirk "I've got nine lives so doesn't really matter" the boy shrugged "OK, how old are you in this live?" I say finally out smarting the cat boy, he chuckles "fine I'm 14" the boy replied and then his attention hit me "your turn" he smiled "I'm 13... Turning 14 in September" I reply "what school now?" he teasingly came closer to me causing me to back up "Collège Françoise Dupont, now back off" I say pushing him away from me, I hadn't realised until I sat up straight that my head was now drenched, I send a glare to the cat boy as the water drips down my hair to the ground "you jerk" he chuckles and I look down to the ground playing with the dirt "guess you'll be seeing me out of my costume" my head shoots his way "we're going to the same school, no doubt we will see each other again~" I was confused until I noticed the rain had disappeared only slightly spitting "until next time~" the cat boy known as Chat Noir speaks as he uses his Baton to fly over a building and I smile slightly "until next time then..."

"Kitten"