64 ~ when we're together

Start from the beginning

"No it's okay, take your time."

Lisa smiled as Jisoo leaned across the console and gave her a hug. "I'm proud of you, you're the only one who wanted to help her. And look at how much you have. You've even gotten a girlfriend out of it."

They both chuckled before Jisoo continued. "Jennie and I both spoke negatively of her, and we didn't even know her. Jennie more than me, of course. But I still feel bad."

"It's okay Chu. Because look, even Jennie likes Chaeyoung... like a lot? It's kind of scary how much she likes to tease us and be a flirt with my Rosie."

"She does call her cute a lot huh? Don't worry, she doesn't have eyes for your girl." Jisoo laughed. "I don't think Jennie likes anyone right now."

"Except for the bottle she kissed last night." Lisa smirked. "And you, since she wants you there to care for her." She winked.

"Hey, Jen just knows I care well for her. She'd take anyone she could get right now, but instead, would like her best friend. The one and only Kim Jisoo."

"Oh mhm, don't think I forgot about that kiss you guys shared." Lisa smirked even more. "I'm gay too so I wouldn't care if you two-"

"Yah! Don't even finish that sentence. One, we were drunk. And two, best friends kiss all the time." She scoffed.

"Yeah totally on the lips and with tongue..."

"Oh fuck off Manoban."

"See you're even talking like her now too!"

"I'm out of here." Jisoo groaned, hoping out and shutting the door.

"You know I'm only teasing Chu." Lisa assured her, through the now rolled down window.

"Yeah I know you brat." She smiled. "Have a good night. Tell Roseanne good night for me!"

"I will!" Lisa smiled before returning onto the road and making her way back home.

When she finally pulled into the garage, she could smell dinner through the crack under the door. She opened it up and beamed at the Thai cuisine laid out before her.

"Mom I swear, you're a blessing to this household." She grinned walking over and kissing her cheek.

"Tell me something I don't know." Ami smirked. "How was your day today sweetie?"

"It was good. A little scary at times but great overall."

"Chaeyoung mentioned that something had happened today when I asked her that same question." Ami pouted.

"Did she say what?"

"Just a bad memory."

"Hm, I thought as much." Lisa sighed. She looked around and noticed she couldn't see Chaeyoung. "Where is Chae anyways?"

"Oh, I think she's changing? She knows dinner is going to be ready soon so I'm assuming she's getting more comfortable."

"Okay." Lisa smiled. "I'll probably do the same thing. I'll be back down soon."

Lisa trotted up the stairs and into her room. Changing into some lounge wear that technically, could be considered pajamas before using the restroom.

When she made her way back down, a tall slender brunette was standing over one of the pots in the kitchen. Pouring something in under her moms instructions.

"There's my beautiful housewife." Lisa grinned, stepping into the kitchen beside her. "What are you adding?"

"No clue." Chaeyoung smiled.