{31}

royally.mara

Liked by gucci

Liked by gucci.klaira and bts.bighitofficial and 1,943,989 others

royally.mara    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!! Finally 20 though I feel the same

View all 8,735 comments

biasofmine    Okay I might not like her, but that outfit is cute

jungshook    Yass sus! Happy Birthday

gucci.klaira    Happy birthday bestie! I love you! 

Amara

It's been a long while since I seen Bangtan and I was sincerely missing them. Today was my birthday and they were in town and just my luck, my tests were moved to next week due to something at the school but who cares, I've studied hard on them and I am confident that I'll pass them. 

I was sitting in my dorm chilling when my door unlocks and Klaira comes in and starts to grab my phone, phone charger and she grabs my hand and pulls me out the dorm. 

"Klaira what are you doing?" I ask and she smiles and we get to her car and puts a blind fold over my face and she gets in and starts to drive.

"Just relax."

"I was before I was kidnapped." I joke

~~~

After what seemed like a forever drive, she pulls me out the car and closes the door and walks me somewhere, still having a blindfold over my eyes. I tried to listen to where I was busy I couldn't tell. I hear my heels click against tile and I hear a door open and Klaira leads me in and the door closes and she sits me in a chair.

"Don't open your eyes at all." She says and takes the blind fold off and I keep my eyes closed as she starts to do my make up.

"Are you doing a full face?" I ask and she hums a yes and after a bit I feel her put eyelashes on me.

"I know this is my birthday but my goodness, I wanted to go all out for my twenty first." I laugh

"And we will now shut up and let me do my job." Klaira teases before taking my hand and leading me somewhere. I hear another door open and she stands me in place.

"Open your eyes and put on your light brown contacts." She says and I open my eyes and see we were in a small bathroom. I put them on and she tells me to close my eyes again and she leads me out the bathroom and sits me on what seems like a couch and I hear footsteps going away from me.

"Open them!" She shouts and I open my eyes to a huge room full of pictures of me and the boys. I smile as I look around.

As I look around I hear a door open and in came Jimin holding a cake. I stand up as everyone including Klaira sing Happy Birthday to me in Korean. I smile and put my hands behind my back and just cheese as they stand in front of me singing.

"Thank you so much you guys." I smile and blow out all twenty candles and they clap. Jimin sets my cake down and gives me a huge hug and I hug him back before it turns into a group hug,

One of the best birthday surprises ever. I was able to talk with them and catch up with everyone. Jimin stayed close to me unless he was called somewhere else but he would come right. When one of the managers called Jimin we all went to the huge stage. Klaira was sitting  front row in the middle while Suga was testing his microphone.

"Que the music!" I joke and Klaira starts to play Agust D.

"Oh snap I love this song!" I shout and Suga looks at me with amusement.

"Really?" He asks and I was given a microphone by J-Hope who was walking by and Suga starts to rap while I was dancing to the beat of the music. During the parts of his rest, I adlibbed some rapping parts and Suga bobs his head as I keep going. I smirk, feeling the beat as we stand in front of each other fairly close now rapping together.

"Hongkongeul bonaeneun my tongue technology." We both rap at the same time and I lightly push him away and he smirks at me.

"You guys are amazing." Klaira says as the song goes off.

"Ah thank you." I say and Taehyung helps me down from the stage and gently sets me on my feet and Jimin clears his throat and I smile at him.

"You hear my rapping baby?" I ask and he hums before grabbing my hand.

"Come with me." He says and we walk out the main arena and to the back rooms where it was just the two of us.

"What was that?" He asks and I sit on the couch and raise a brow.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Yoongi hyung! You were so close you both were basically touching. I saw the way he was looking at you as well." Jimin says and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Jimin baby there's nothing between us. He's just my play older brother." I say and Jimin just stands there before dropping his arms and looking away from me.

"Honey bear don't do this now. We've been so strong...I promise you there's going on between Suga and I or any other members." I say sincerely because it was true and Suga and Namjoon comes in the room.

"Everything okay?" Namjoon asks and I nod and look at Jimin who just side eyes Suga before walking away. I frown and sit up in my seat as the two crouch in front of me.

"Doesn't seem like it." Suga says and I lean forward a bit, resting my elbows on my thighs.

"He's mad at me from when we rapped." I say and Suga gives me a blank look before standing up and I stand up quickly as he starts to walk off after Jimin.

"Oppa please no." I say but he ignores me and keeps walking.

"Joon stop him." I say looking at Namjoon with pleading eyes and he nods and jogs after the two.

I pace the room and start to get more and more worried as they haven't come back. Nobody except Klaira. I didn't tell her what happened and just continued to pace and just watched the show from the back stage room on the TV though I could hear everything clearly. I get an alert on my phone saying there was going to be a thunderstorm and I hum and lean back into my seat, something I can relax my mind too.

I hope everything is okay...