{22}

Amara

On our last day of the visit, I went with them to their photoshoot while Klaira stayed at the hotel since she wasn't feeling well. I, like always, stay out the way an just drank coffee while I watch them do their magic. I smile and saw on the pavement and looked at my phone and look around at the scenery. On their break Jungkook sat next to me and I smile and leaned against him and continued to mind my business just as he did the same.

"Amara." Taehyung calls and I look up and he gestures me over to him. I get up and dust myself off and walk over to him.

"Is Klaira okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, she's just sick." I say and he nods.

"When do you guys leave?" Namjoon asks as he walks over to us.

"Tonight around eleven." I say and he nods.

As they got back to their photoshoot, Namjoon and Jungkook kept messing with me by sending me funny faces or they would say my name and when I look at them they would look away. I smile and pretend I go back to minding my owning my own business when Jungkook whispers my name and before he could look away I caught him.

"I caught you." I smile and he winks at me before turning serious mode on and going back to take pictures.

I take his picture from where I sat and smile as I change his profile picture from a chibi bunny to his picture. When the photo shoot was over, I decide to grab some food for Klaira and I. On my way to my car Jimin jogs after me and stops me but he wasn't smiling. I unlock my car and set my things in there before he says my name.

"Hey Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"Geudeul-eun neowa nodag geolida." He states and I tilt my head a bit, processing what he said and I hum.

"They were just joking around, not flirting."

"Namjoon likes you." He says and I cross my arms over my chest.

"He's my best friend Jimin."

"And he likes you."

"Jimin I need to get to Klaira. Are we going to handle this like adults or high school students?" I ask an he looks away ad stuffs his hand in his pocket and I nod.

"There's my answer right there." I say and scoff and shake my head and open my car door and set my foot in the car. "Don't contact me until you're ready to talk like the adults we are." I say and I saw the others jog over to us and I get in the car and start it.

"Amara." Jimin says and I look up at him and roll the window down.

"What?" I ask with slight annoyance.

"I apologize." He says and I nod.

"Apology accepted." I sigh and I start to drive off as soon as the others got to us.

~~~

"Sorry I was gone for so long, how are you feeling?" I ask Klaira as she sat up eating noodles.

"I'm okay, my temperature is 99.8." She says and I nod and start to pack both of our things up. I didn't notice she was saying my name till she threw a pillow at me.

"What? I was in my own world." I say and she nods.

"You've been out of it since you came back and that was three hours ago. I should be asking if you're okay." She says with a worried tone and I sit on the floor criss cross.

"Jimin and I got into an argument."

"Was it bad?"

"No, he apologized, it just never left my mine. Everyone but him texted me...I feel like I over reacted." I sigh and she looks at me pitifully.

"Girl get your butt up an text that man." She laughs after looking at me in silence and tosses me my phone.

I catch it and unlock and was about to click on his name when he started to call me, causing me to jump. I stare at his name before answering it and walking out the room. I put the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I answer 

"Annyeonghaseyo Amara. I'm sorry for acting like that. I don't know what came over me and I acted out and I shouldn't have." Jimin apologizes

"It's fine, your apology was already accepted." I say with a small smile and sit on the couch.

"I only didn't text or call earlier so you could have time alone." He says and I lean back into the couch.

"Thank you, but I was actually missing you."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Jimin and I continue to talk on the phone until it was time for Klaira and us to go. I drove to the airport and once it was time for us to board, Jimin and I had to hang up and I put my phone on airplane mode. Klaira get on board and get ready for the long ride home.

~~~

We make it back around the sunrise and we were beyond tired. I drive to the dorms since she was still slightly sick and I drop her off at her own dorm before heading to mine. I get in my dorm and watch as the sun came up. I go to my bedroom and sit against the headboard and turn my phone back on. After a couple seconds my phone was non-stop buzzing. I got safe travels texts from everyone in a group chat and I respond to them with an I made it text and assuming that they were sleeping due to the no response, I do the same.