{19}

Amara

I wake up around six in the morning and take a shower. As I took a shower and got ready, I was playing my BTS playlist on shuffle. I start to brush my teeth when the song Anpanman came on. I hum loudly as Klaira sings every word to the song. I finish brushing my teeth and I continue the song as I start to get dressed in some sweats and a crop top. Klaira laughs as she sits criss cross on the bed recording me on snapchat. I freestyle dance to it and goof around.

"She's excited to see your friends!" Klaira laughs and stops recording.

"Let's finish." I laugh as the song Boy in Luv came on.

"I know this dance!" Klaira shouts and quickly stands up and starts to dance.

"I don't know it yet!" I whine and smile as I start to record her dance.

Finishing the whole dance, the song Fire came on and we both share a look. I pause the music and face time J-Hope knowing he wouldn't recognize where we were.

"Annyeong" J-hope smiles coming onto the screen and I smile and wave.

"Hi Oppa!" I smile and saw Suga in the background

"How's it going?"

"We have something to show you." I say and he nods and I move to where there was enough space for the both of us to move freely and Klaira plays the music. We both get in position and J-Hope cheeses as he hears the song and Suga comes over and shouts our names.

As we danced, Suga recorded us on his phone with a huge grin while J-Hope was bobbing his head to the music. I couldn't help but sing along to the song. I hear J-Hope squeal as we finish up the song and both him and Suga clap. We both take a bow and I take the phone.

"That was so good!"

"Thank you! What are your plans for today?"

"We have rehearsals and that's about it."

"Text me when you get out of rehearsals." I say and he nods and we both wave goodbye and hang up.

"What's the plan for today? We can't leave or we'll be spotted and the surprise is over."

"You're right. We can honestly chill here and just plan for our week and a half here." I shrug and she nods.

As we wait for the boys to be done and as the night grows old, J-Hope texts me saying that their rehearsal was going to last way longer than usual since they were having slight trouble getting it and I sigh and show the text to Klaira and she frowns.

"Maybe that's why Tae hasn't responded to me." She whispers and I nod an text him that I'll just talk to him tomorrow so he could focus.

~~~

I wake up the next morning to a text from Suga saying that he loved the dance and that if we wanted to face time, today was a good day because they had nothing to do and they were just chilling around. I jump up and look at the weather and saw that it was going to be sunny. I sit up and look over at Klaira who was listening to music. 

I tap Klaira on the leg and she looks at me and taps an ear bud out. She hums and I show her the text and she smiles.

"Surprise time!" She smiles and I nod my head and get up to get dressed.

"I need to look my best for this surprise." I say and she nods

"Wake me up when you get out the shower." She laughs and lays down. I get up and walk to the bathroom and text Suga back.