{6}

Amara

   After they left, Jungkook put me in a group chat with everyone. At first it was awkward but after a couple weeks it was chill. Nothing much has happened honestly. I was busy focusing on school when they were busy texting the groupchat an the only times I looked at my phone was when I was eating dinner, turning an alarm off and right before I went to bed and when I would text and respond, they would be busy.

   I got closer to all of them and they kind of turned into brothers to me. Them all being older than me made it to where they were like the protective older brothers. Jin, Namjoon and Tae were more chill when it came to things such as conflicts and issues that came up when I told them but Jungkook, Yoongi, J-Hope and Jimin were more quick to take action though they were thousands of miles away.

    I haven't told Klaira that I was still talking to them, only reason being was that I knew she would try to get at them and would get at all of them and then she would try to use that to get attention for self gain. She was a good person, but she would get carried away with some things. She sees them as idols just like how any fan would see their favorite celebrity. I just seem them as busy human beings trying to take care of themselves financially.

   I was laying on my stomach on my bed about to take a nice Saturday afternoon nap when my phone dings. I ignore it, being exhausted from being out on the beach doing a project. My phone dings once more and then twice more. I groan and open my eyes and grab my phone and unlock it, squinting to the bright light. I turn my brightness down and saw that they were texting in the group chat.

Kookiemosta: annyeonghaseyo :B guess what

SugaSuga: what did you do this time??

Joonbug: ??

Kookie: why must you assume I did something?

Me: You always do something kookie :p

Park: She's right

Kookie: JAGIIIIIIIIII

V: ...

Park: What did you want to tell us? -.-

Me: Speak my brother

Kookie: Aish, hurt my feelings mara ;) AND I was going to say that I for the first time watched Harry Potter

V: What was the real reason you said something?

Joonbug: Still haven't seen it

Me: It's good if youre willing to give up like three years of your life because the movies are so long

Park: I'd watch it if I saw it with Mara 

V: Can I go back to napping?

Joonbug: Aaaand Jungkook just picked up Jimin and put him over his shoulder because he said he'd watch it with you

Me: I mean, its just a movie but I would probably fall asleep, it's so longggg

Suga: That's what she said

JinJin: I come into this groupchat and this is what it has become

Me: Oof

Kookiemonsta: Mara, we have big news for you

Me: Wha?

JinJin: He was just going to say we're touring 

SugaSuga: Oof

Kookiemonsta: ..

Me: YAY! When are you guys coming back this way??

Park: Yeahhhh about that...

Joonbug: 8 months

Me: Eight....

Me: Months...

Hobi: Hey at least it's not a year, right??

Me: Its almost a year :(

Kookiemosta: are you sad? I didn't mean to make you sad :(

SugaSuga: dont be sad,, you can still talk to us

JinJi: i'm giving you a hug through the phone :D

Me: Thanks Jin :)

Kookiemonsta: But i would give you a better hug

Park: Doubt it

Me: Thanks guys :) I should get back to studying, but I'll text you guys later :)

   I lock my phone as my phone blows up with them saying their gooodbye before continuing to talk. I lay my phone back down and close my eyes when someone knocks o my door. I groan just getting comfortable and get up. I open the door ad Klaira walks in ad sets her backpack on the ground by the door and just hugs me.

"Uh...hello." I say ad hug her back and she pulls back.

"You're never gonna guess what I just found out." She says and we walk to my room ad sit o my bed and I grab my phone and hold it in my hands and just rested it on my lap.

"What?"

"BTS is coming I aproximently eight months down at the pavilion." Klaira says and I huff and force a smile.

"Great." I say and she frowns.

"You met them and were friends with them, why you acting like you don't like them?" Klaira asks and I shrug.

"I doubt they'd remember us. You gotta remember they meet millions in a single day, imagine eight months from now." I say and she frowns.

"Well thanks for ruining that for me. Well can you at least go with me? I'll find a way to get money for the tickets because I want meet and greet as well as front row seats for concert." 

"I won't let you pay alone, I'm going so I'll help too." I smile and she smiles back and hugs me.

"Thanks bestie."

"No problem."

Sorry this isn't edited, I had a rough night and I just wanted to get a chapter out. I'll edit it when I get a chance, promise.