{30}

Amara

I wake up and cuddle into Jimin and tear up as today was the last day I was going to see him for a while. He was going on tour in a couple days and today was his last day here before he had to leave for a while. Yes he was coming back to the states but while he would be here would be around the time I had tests among tests among tests. I sniff as I try to keep from crying and I sit up and wipe my tears. I hear the bed creak and Jimin sits up.

"Wae uneungeoya?" Jimin asks quietly and he turns me to face and wipes my tears.

"I'm going to miss you." I say and he frowns a bit.

"I'm going to miss you too. We'll face time every chance I get, okay?" He says and I nod and look down. He gently pulls me to him and I cry into his neck and he rubs my back.

"I'll be back." He says and I nod and ball my fists and wipe my eyes.

We lay back and I lay my head on his chest as I draw light circles on his chest and sigh. I hear his phone vibrate and he reaches over and grabs his phone and answer the phone.

"Joh-eun Achim Jin hyung.....Amara's....now? Yes hyung....annyeong." Jimin says and I sit up and look down at him.

"You have to leave now?" I ask and he nods.

"Flight schedule changed." He sighs and sits up.

"Oh..alright." I say sadly and put places his hands on my cheeks and looks me directly in my eyes before giving me a smile and leaning in and kissing me.

"You can come to the airport with us." He says and I nod

~~~

As we walk to their gate, I was holding Jimin's hand while the others were talking amongst themselves. Since the airport wasn't busy, we were able to be with each other. I feel a pain in my heart as I was starting to miss him even though he was right next to me. Klaira and I walk as far as we could before we let them go. I couldn't help but cry as I said my goodbyes to everyone. Jimin was the last to come to me an we hug each other tightly.

"I'm going to miss you." I cry and he nods and before looking at me even though I couldn't see his eyes through his black glasses, I was sure his eyes were glossy.

"I'll miss you too." He says and gives me a quick kiss.

"Text me when you make it home safely." I say and he nods and walks off.

I feel my lip quiver and my body slowly go to the ground and Klaira holds me as we watch them walk off. Jimin and Taehyung look back and wave and we wave back before they start to board their plane. I quickly get my phone out and call Jimin.

"Ye?" He answers and I sniff

"Salanghae!" I cry and I hear him chuckle a bit.

"Salanghae" He says and I could tell he was smiling and I hear the engine of the plane.

"Safe travels."

"Gomabseubnida." He says and we both hang up and I hug my phone to my body.

"Welcome to the life of dating a celebrity." Klaira says and I squint my eyes at her.

"Shut up." 

~~~

While I was in a night class I feel my phone vibrate and I look down and saw that Jimin texted me saying he just landed. I smile and go back to writing notes. After class I text him back and head to my dorm. As soon as I get out I was bombarded by students asking me questions about him. I was told that the news about when Jimin and I had gone to the Olive Garden finally got to the school and I just ignore it since it was old news and kept walking to my dorm.

I yawn and got a face time call from Jimin. I answer it quickly and take my phone walk to the kitchen to eat something before I go to bed.

"How was the flight?" I ask and he hums.

"Long, really long." He says and I set the phone against the wall on the counter and I nod.

"I'm glad you're on the ground now. I know you'll do good." I say and I finally look down at the phone and saw Jimin shirtless while sitting criss cross in front of the phone.

"Chim chim your shirt." I say and he gives me an innocent look and I smile and shake my head.

"You are not slick honey bear."

"I know Jelly bean."

Jimin tried to stay up with me the whole night but I told him to just be ready for tour.  When I was getting ready for bed, I hear Jimin singing Serendipity and I smile. I hum as he sings and I soon feel myself drift off to sleep and I knew what he was doing and it was working.

"Good night Amara. Salanghae."