{2}

Amara

I wake up to Klaira gone with a small note on my coffee table. I rub my eyes and slowly sit up from my bed and look at my phone that said it was ten o'clock. I get out of bed and I grab the note.

"Hey honey bunny, I turned your alarm off since you looked like you were sleeping well. Practice doesn't end until six so don't rush." I read aloud and set it down and get ready to take a shower.

~~~

I get dressed in a black sleeveless bodycon dress and black fluffy slides. I slick my hair in two puffs and put on my black shades before heading to the football stadium. I notice more cars in the parking lot than usual and I walk through the doors and saw a couple majorettes walking around along with other people.

"Hey excuse me." I hear a voice behind me and I turn around saw a guy with dark hair.

"Ah, hey." I smile and he shoots me a smile.

"I was wondering where the restrooms are, can you lead me to it?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, if you came from the field you actually past five." I giggle to myself and I set to walk, heading towards the next restroom.

"Are you new here? What college or high school did you come from?" I ask and look at him.

"Oh uh...I don't go here." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"You don't? Well what's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." He says and I nod.

"Amara Moore." I say and he holds his hand out and I shake his hand and we end up in front of the men's restroom,

"Well, Jeon Jungkook, here's your stop. If you ever need a tour guide for a college if you plan on coming here, you can always find me either at the volleyball court in the recreation center or in the library." I say and he gives a nod and smiles.

"Will do." He says and we part ways and I was heading towards the field outside the cool building when Klaira runs up to me in her black and orange majorette outfit.

I stop abruptly as she starts saying my name over and over again and pulls me from the restroom areas and one of the mediator rooms and closes the door, still saying my name.

"Klaira what?! What? What do you want?!" I ask irritated with her continuously saying my name and nothing else.

"That was Jungkook!" She shouts and I just look at her confused.

"Jeon Jungkook." She says and I continue to look at her.

"Yeah I got his name" I say and she groans plops into a spinny chair.

"That was Jeon Jungkook like....BTS Jungkook." Klaira says like it was the most obvious thing and I start to jump up and down.

"Oh my gosh like Kpop Jungkook?" I ask and she cheeses and nods standing up.

"Yes! And you got to talk to him." She fangirls and I stop jumping and give her a blank face before walking out the room.

"I don't care. I was just being friendly and helped him find a restroom now stop fangirling and go back to practice. They aren't even paying attention to you guys." I say and walk out the building to the stands where I saw the rest of the majorettes practicing.

On the opposite end of the were a whole bunch of people surrounding a group of boys. I feel my phone vibrate and I look don at it and saw Klaira from the field calling me. I groan and answer the phone and look down at her.

"Yes Klaira?" I answer and stand up.

"Can you come down here for a second?" She asks and I squint my eyes at her and carefully step down to the front row and she jogs to me and looks up at me as I slightly lean against the rail.