{27}

Amara

I wake up the next morning with someone in my bed. I open my eyes and let my eyes adjust before looking over and saw Jimin asleep in a while sweatshirt. I sit up slowly and noticed I wasn't in the hotel room. I hear buzzing and I look over and grab my phone and saw Klaira calling me.

"Hello?" I answer quietly and rub my face.

"Hey sleepy head. I let the coach know where we were last night. It was fun right!" Klaira says and I fur my brows hum.

"Yeah, I um...don't remember anything."

"Really? Guess you were that tired. We went with the boys after the party and we all had a party of our own. I'm going to make a wild guess and say you slept in Jimin's room." Klaira says and I look down at Jimin who was now cuddling my lap and I play with his hair.

"Yeah..did you leave?"

"No, I'm in the kitchen with Jin and Suga making breakfast. You can't hear me?"

"No, do we need to get up now?"

"Nahh, breakfast won't be ready for another hour." 

"Well I'll be up here."

"Rest well." Klaira says and I hang up and look down at Jimin who was still asleep.

I noticed I was in a sweatshirt myself. It wasn't too big on me but it was extremely comfortable. I lay back and Jimin moves as well. I smile and put my head on his chest and he instantly wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes and listen to his heart.

"Joh-eun Achim" He whispers quietly and I smile

"Morning Jimin." I match his tone and we lay there looking up at the ceiling. Jimin pokes my side and I squirm causing him to sit up and look at me.

"What? I'm ticklish- I mean...what?" I ask catching myself and Jimin smirks and starts to tickle me.

"Jimin no!" I laugh as I start to squirm from up under him causing the two of us to laugh really hard.

After a while Jimin stops and we finally sit up when we hear footsteps heading to the room. There was a knock at the door and Jimin says a quick come in and J-Hope comes in and grins when he sees me and I wave back smiling.

"Achim-i junbidwaessda" He says and I nod and stand up and saw I was in basketball shorts.

The three of us make our way to the dining room and we start to eat breakfast. It was actually really good. We didn't really talk much since everyone was still asleep basically. The atmosphere was light and calm. I get a text and I look down and saw that the coach texted me saying that I should be back by the afternoon so we can get ready to head to the airport.

"When are you leaving?" Namjoon asks and I look up at him and take a drink of water.

"A couple hours if it's okay for me to stay." I say and he nods.

"You and Klaira are always welcomed to stay." He says and I smile and go back to eating.

"Amara we're going out today for the hyeongjewa jamae il." Suga says and the boys instigate as I nod.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep?" I tease and he gives a small smile

"I want a day with you." Jin says and Klaira laughs as Suga just looks at him.

"We live together." Suga replies and I smile and finish my breakfast and get up to wash my bowl, Taehyung getting up as well.

"Mara, gomabseubnida." He says and I look at him as I start to wash and I gently take his dishes.

"For what?"

"Geunyang nollaun salam." He smiles and dries the dishes as I finish washing them.

"I just do my job to be there for my friends."

"Well thank you." He smiles and I nudge him a bit and he nudges me back and we finish the dishes.

"I'm gonna go get some clothes but I'll be back." I say to Suga who was sitting at thee table looking at his phone and he nods and I walk upstairs to gather y things and Jimin heads up with me.

"Need any help?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'm okay, thank you though." I say and he nods and walks me to the door where Klaira was already waitingin a car.

"I'll see you when you come back."  Jimin says and I smile and hug him before walking to the car.

~~~

I get changed into a black distressed skinny jeans with a red crop top with Coca Cola on the front and red low top vans. It was hard for me to move around since I was crutches but Suga made it easy for me since he drove to the places such as a diner and a small carnival. Suga bought most of my things and he let me buy him a small plushie but that was it. Suga seemed as if he wasn't interested most of the time but when he saw that I was into something, his demeanor would change. By the time it was time for me to go I had a bunch of clothes, jewelry, plushies and Pepero. He said he didn't mind spoiling me with things since I was his "favorite" out of the friend group though I knew he was just joking.

We get to the dorm and we enter in and Jimin runs up to me and helps me inside though I said I was fine. Suga set the bags beside me and I thank him and Jimin hugs me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you." I say and the others hug me and I smile.

"I'm going to miss all of you."

"We'll keep in touch and remember, if you ever want to come to a concert, we'll keep two tickets reserved." Namjoon says and I thank him.

~~~

On the flight back I smile as I look through my snapchat at all the videos I made with everyone. The dancing videos with Jungkook, the funny videos with Hobi, the rapping videos with Namjoon, cute pictures an videos with Taehyung and pranking videos of Suga and teasing videos with Jin and the off guard videos of Jimin . I loved these guys to death and now it feels like I miss them more than anything.