{12}

Amara

I wake and take a shower and get dressed in black sweats and an orange tank top. I slip on my black low top vans and head out the dormitory. I frown and look at my phone to see that Klaira still hasn't answered my countless texts and calls. I huff and get in my car and turn it on and just it while looking at my phone. I haven't been on any social media platforms knowing I was still a hot topic due to the boys checking in on me.

Me: Hey Joon, are we still on?

I knew he was asleep so I continue about my day and I head to the hair salon. It wasn't too far from the campus and it was just opening so not too many people were there. I park and walk inside and go straight to the sew-in section. I hum and look through the isle before landing on a 24" 26" and 28" inch Malaysian hair. I grab the bag and head to the cash register and pay. I head to my friend Briar's house since she was just licensed for cosmetology and she has been doing hair since she was in high school. She's done my hair countless times I didn't want to and I could personally say, she was the best.

Since it was around five, she was able to finish at eight. I look in the mirror and smile and pay her $50 before heading to my car and heading to my dorm to get ready. On my way I call Klaira from the car but she again didn't answer. I groan and just give up.

~~~

I look at myself in the mirror and fix my yellow dress and exhale out of my nose. I lightly spray perfume on before getting a call. I take my phone off the charger and answer it.

"Hello?" I answer and look for a necklace.

"I'm at the lobby." Namjoon says, his voice a bit raspy and deeper than usual, causing a chill to go down my spine

"Alright here I come." I say and we both hang up. I grab a necklace and quickly put it on before walking out, taking my phone and keys and putting in in a mini yellow Moschino backpack.

I get to the lobby and saw Namjoon in all black with his pink hair slightly falling. He was looking down at his phone. He looks up and smiles once he sees me. I give him a hug and he hugs me tightly, holding me close.

"Girl where are you meeting these guys?" The front desk girl asks and I chuckle nervously and look at her.

"Frat parties." I lie and she nods, considering it and Namjoon and I laugh and walk out. He takes me to a black Cadillac and he opens the door for me and I thank him and get in and he closes the door and gets in the driver's seat and puts the key in the ignition.

"Let's go." He smiles

~~~

Namjoon and I head to an unpopulated café and we sit and just talk. Namjoon compliments my hair and outfit and I shyly nod and smile. I put my hands in my lap and he sits back and tilts his head a bit.

"You're acting shy, why?" He asks and I hum.

"I'm just...nervous."

"Why are you nervous, it's just me." He says with a chuckle and I was silent and he smirks in amusement.

"Oh I make you nervous." He says and I look up into his eyes and he was looking directly at me.

"Just a little bit and I feel over dressed." I say and he waves me off and leans forward.

"You're dressed perfect, besides it's a best friend date after all." He says and I smile.

"Wait, so should I not use my phone at all, media purposes?" I ask and he starts to think.

"Uh, just don't post anything, like you usually do."

"That's fine!" I smile and he returns it.