{29}

Klaira

I was sitting in my studio after having a class when I hear the front door bell ring as someone enters. I walk to the front and smile when I see my friends walk in and look around. I smile and greet them and they hug me.

"This place is nice." Amara says as she looks around.

"Thank you." I smile and we stay in the main room and just play music on the speakers.

"Dance battle!" Amara shouts scaring Jin and I and I laugh and stand up

"Who dares go against us?" I ask and Jimin and Hoseok look at each other and I scoff

"Let's go."

Amara and I allow the two go first and their first dance was to pop. Amara and I stand with our arms crossed with a smirk as they dance, the other boys hyping them up. They finish and we give a clap as they give us the stage. Amara plays the music and we start to do the iconic dance from white chicks causing them to laugh.

"You guys look like you've done that multiple times." RM says as we lay on the floor.

"It was a dance we practiced till perfect when we were in high school." Klaira laughs and fixes her jacket.

"Move out the way chumps I got this." Yoongi says and we were all shocked at the sudden speaking and we move out the way and he stands before laying on the ground spreading his arms and legs out.

"I call this, the sleeping starfish."

"Okay move hyung." Jungkook laughs and Yoongi laughs and gets up and sits by me.

After Jungkook dances, it was Taehyung's turn. After all of the dancing, the judges, Jin and RM decided that the prize of being called the Dancing King or Queen went to Amara and I since we made them laugh the most. Amara and I high five each other and bow before doing a celebration dance.

~~~

While everyone was doing their own things, I went by the restrooms to get cool air since my a/c was on. I hear a door and I turn around and saw Taehyung standing there nervously. I smile at him and take a couple steps back getting directly under the vent. He stands next to me before sliding down the wall and I do the same across from him and he gives me a smile.

"Hello." He says and I giggle.

"Hi."

"This is...awkward." He says and I smile at his English and shrug

"Not unless you make it." I say and he hums and nods.

"Will you be-my girlfriend?" He asks and I catches me off guard and I tilt my head and fur my eyebrows and he purses his lips and thinks, assuming I didn't understand him.

"Will you...be my Jagiya?" He asks and I smile as he keeps going.

"You and me." He says and intertwines his fingers together. "Together."

"Taehyung." I say and he pouts and thinks again.

"Date me." He says and I can't help but laugh at his cuteness and I grab his hands and sit on my knees.

"Yes."