ZERO

EXCLUSIVE: THE VAMPS' BRAD SIMPSON TALKS CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS, NEW MUSIC AND LIFE ON TOUR
13th march 2019 | buzzfeed | isla porter

EXCLUSIVE: THE VAMPS' BRAD SIMPSON TALKS CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS, NEW MUSIC AND LIFE ON TOUR 13th march 2019 | buzzfeed | isla porter

THE VAMPS' FRONTMAN BRAD SIMPSON sits cool, calm and collected as we settle down to interview him. he seems elated to share juicy gossip regarding his childhood crush from back home, when he's asked.

to start, his face lights up at the mention — referred to in a new single by the boys — of the girl with whom he was once infatuated, "i wouldn't mention her name, obviously. i don't even know where she's at now, what she's doing — i just know she moved to los angeles to pursue modelling! i thought i was properly in love with her when we were together, and i do wish her the best. we were together just before the band sort of 'took off'."

we press on just a little with questions about the heartthrob's secret ex-girlfriend and he seems more than happy to elaborate, "she was my first love, yeah, but we moved on for reasons that i can't even remember now," he pauses to laugh, reminiscing, "but yeah i suppose it's only important to me looking back because i've not really been i any serious relationships."

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING

———
i love being too lazy to write the whole article lmaoooo but backstory sorta !!!
more coming soon she's . dating lil xan now (got a weird mad crush on diego so this happened ahahah)
thank u for reading angels !!!!