15

From: Yoongi
I'm on my way right now
See you in a minute Jimin-ah :-)

Visiting the zoo had been Jimin's idea.

Though it seemed a bit strange to the half-devil to keep animals locked up in cages, the younger had reassured Yoongi that in this particular zoo he knew the animals were well taken care of.

The BT21 zoo was close to the dance studio and easy to find, which Yoongi was very thankful for. Walking down the street, he zipped up his jacket as a gush of cold wind hit him, the mid-September air already being chilly. Time had passed in the blink of an eye and three months had gone by since he had arrived in July. Sure he was missing his father and it was way too cold, but earth didn't seem that bad anymore now that he had Hoseok, Yuri and Jimin. Every day was a new adventure even if it just consisted of him lazily spending it in his bed watching Spongebob Squarepants. However how he'd manage to survive winter, he had no idea.

Rounding the corner, a big gate with the caption "BT21 ZOO" in bold colourful letters came into sight and he heaved a nervous sigh.

There wasn't really a reason to be nervous, it was just Jimin who he'd been around for months now. But it was a date.

Yoongi hadn't even brought flowers.

But it seemed pointless, nobody but Jimin would have been able to make a beautiful enough bouquet anyway. Adding to his nervousness was their surrounding. Animals somewhat had a sixth sense and could sense things like cancer, danger, earthquakes and evil. Yoongi was the manifesto of evil. Which had lead him into awkward situations before like squirrels and dogs randomly attacking him. That was why he wasn't particularly fond of animals either, with exception of his beloved dog Holly.

Gathering all his courage, Yoongi made his way to the gate, purchasing a ticket and heading for the place him and Jimin were meeting up. Due to the entrance area being very crowded, they had agreed on meeting up where they kept the bears, so the half-devil made his way to the panda bears.

It was a short three minute walk and he had arrived at the fenced area where they kept the pandas, children standing on their tippy toes with sparkling eyes glued to the bear that was currently munching on bamboo leaves. But scanning through the crowd, he couldn't spot a certain mob of pink hair. Shrugging it off as the younger being late, Yoongi decided on watching the two pandas, arms on the fence to support himself.

And he waited five minutes.

And he waited ten minutes.

And he waited twenty minutes.

As half an hour had passed and Jimin still hadn't shown up Yoongi was beginning to feel restless. Had Jimin stood him up? But he wasn't the type to do somehing like that. Or maybe he had felt preassured into saying yes to his date invitation and actually didn't want to go on a date with him? Maybe this was his way of telling him-

Just as his thoughts began to get irrational, his phone buzzed in the back of his jeans pocket.

From: Jimin
Hyung?? Where r u:(
U don't make someone wait on ur first date that's rUDE AF

Yoongi frowned.

From: Yoongi
What do you mean? I'm at the bear enclosure just like we agreed?

From: Jimin
But I don't see you? Are you sure you're at the koala bears??

The half-devil's jaw dropped at the realisation.

From: Yoongi
Jimin. Who the hell goes to the koalas when we agree to meet up at the bears.
Nobody even calls them koala bears.