02

Hello

Hello. I know I haven't updated in 150 years and this is only just the second chapter BUT it's hard to stay motivated when you have like 5.000003 readers cause I don't need oxygen but love for my ff to breath:--D BUT my friends have promised to force me to update every week so for who ever still remembers this ff pls enjoy

 °^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^° 

"It's just around the corner he said, you don't have to walk that far he said", Yoongi huffed as his walk had reached the ten minute mark. In hell he'd never have to walk that far. What he needed was either brought to him or damned souls had carried him to his destination. 
Hoseok had even offered to call him a cab but to no avail. No way in hell would he step foot into one of these strange vehicles. 

Following his roommate's advice Yoongi had exchanged the winter jacket for a black comfortable hoodie. It was still a bit chilly but the warm summer sun made it bearable. 
A girl in shorts walked past him and he shuddered. Humans.

Today was his first date. A guy two years younger than him had reached out to him just after a couple of minutes of swiping and they had agreed to meet at a mexican restaurant for lunch. Even though Yoongi did not need to consume any food, apparently a dinner was a common first date in the human world and 'get's it going' as Hoseok had put it. Now by command of said wingman, Yoongi was on his way to the nearest flower shop.

"They all love flowers. Makes you seem romantic. Oh and if they order a small meal be prepared to share yours."

It took another 2 minutes of walking until Yoongi was met with a small shop. The window frames and door were made out of light brown wood and there were silver buckets with a dozen different flowers and plants sitting in front of it. A small sign on the door read 'Welcome, Step In!' and the big glass windows displayed the cosy looking inside of the shop. It looked oddly out of place in modern Seoul.

Yoongi followed the sign and stepped inside the shop, a bell chimmed brightly,  a rush of cold air hitting him. He shivered and pulled the black hoodie closer into his exposed neck. It was a cosy and small place, more flowers than wooden floor to see and there was a small desk standing at the back of the shop, a cash register and unfinished bouquet sitting on top.

The heir lazily strided towards the desk, glance following the rows of different flowers and plants, careful not to trip over the many pots that stood along the path and made it narrow and tricky to walk through (which didn't turn out to be as easy as he'd hoped).

"Welcome!", a light voice ringing out from behind him caught Yoongi's attention and he turned around, frowning upon not spotting anyone.

"Here!", the voice called again and a small garden glove covered hand waved from behind the flowers.
Yoongi had not seen him at first, pink mop of hair adjusting to its surroundings and making him look like a flower himself.

There was a big smile adorning the boy's face, squishing his cheeks and forcing his eyes almost closed. Pink strands of hair fell into his face as he put down a big rusty looking watering can.