07

The pair from hell was standing in front of the huge building, bold yellow letters staring right back at them.

I K E A

Yoongi had never been (quite obviously) but the crowd gathered in front of IKEA reminded him of the damned souls of sinners waiting in line to be thrown down the abyss back home. They looked just as liveless.
No wonder - it was 9am on a bloody Saturday morning. According to Hoseok it was neccessary to show up this early or the store would be too crowded. 

A chirpy voice stole their attention from the long line in front of them and they turned around to see a pink haired and cheeked Park Jimin running up to them, right hand stretched out to wave at them furiously.

"Sorry for being late!", he breathed, coming to a halt right next to them which earned him quite a few disapproving looks from the people behind them. 
"My bus was late."

The devil's son raised an eyebrow.
"You don't drive?"

A proud smile stretched the younger's plump lips and he nodded softly.
"Flowers are my loves and my life. As far as I can, I'll try my best not to harm them. So I take the bus instead of driving a car of my own. Pollution, y'know."

Hoseok ignored the boy's speech as if he'd already heard it a thousand times (which was probably the case) and Yoongi wondered once again if the pink haired was actually this pure or if it was an act. Coming from hell, it was hard believing someone like Jimin existed.

The doors finally opened and the crowd poured into the store, carrying the three friends along.

According to Hoseok, Yoongi's room was way too plain (even though the older was feeling content with only a bed and a closet in his room, he didn't need much more). They took the elevator up to the second floor, seeing as Yoongi was balantly refusing to take the stairs. The three men strolled through the store and made their first stop at the beds.
Yoongi looked at one with big eyes and slowly bent down to touch the mattress before entirely giving himself away to the soft material and falling into it, face forward.

"Wow", he groaned inaudibly.
"Am I a floor too high? Is this heaven?"

"It's probably the closest you'll ever get", Hoseok slumped down next to him, a smug smile on his face. Both of them knew the future devil would never be able to enter something like heaven.

Jimin chuckled next to them and contrary to the other two, sat down carefully. His small hands glid over the smooth fabric and he hummed in approval.

Hoseok bent over Yoongi (who still wasn't willing to move) to reach for the price tag.
"This is two forty-nine dollars."

"Two forty-nine, oh my gosh", the youngest played along and and leaned back against the pillow in agony.

"Can you afford it?", Hoseok asked and tried his best to hold back a snort.

Jimin heaved a big sigh.

"No?", the older asked again, lips trembling from the effort to hold in his laughter.

"I only have one dollar!", Jimin yelled and they both bursted out into loud giggles, startling the people walking by.

It took them a solid two minutes to calm down.

Yoongi unwillingly looked up from his soft heaven and frowned at Hoseok, before turning to Jimin.
"And what was so funny about that? Jimin you really only have one dollar? Do you need money? Do you have a place to slee-"

"Oh my god Yoongi-hyung", the cotton candy haired man snorted but couldn't hold back a fond smile at his caring words.
"Have you never heard of vine?"