13

To say Yoongi was feeling awkward was probably the unterstatement of the century.

Ten minutes had passed and he still hadn't worked up the courage to walk into the little flowershop that stood proudly right in front of his face.

Honestly, he still didn't know what it was about that kiss last week. Why did they even kiss?

Confusion had clouded his mind all week and he didn't know what to think.

Did Jimin like him? Did he like Jimin?

After the kiss Jimin had gone back to bashfully drinking his banana milk and they had gone to bed without speaking another word that night. The next day they had acted as if nothing happened, casually talking in the same manner as always, not an ounce of awkwardness in the air.

But Yoongi hadn't stopped wondering.
He wasn't dumb, he knew he had taken a certain liking to Jimin. He was sweet, funny, caring and a charming smartass. However how Jimin felt about him, he had no clue of.

Should they talk it out? Was it just a one-time-thing? Was he supposed to ask Jimin out on a date-

"Are you gonna go in or..?", Namjoon asked from right next to him, carrying bag of potting soil on each shoulder.

Surprised at the sudden company, Yoongi scrambled to open the shop's door, holding it open for the other.

"Yeah.. I was just thinking- thinking of which flowers to get this time."

Namjoon frowned and walked past him.
"Doesn't Jimin always pick them out for you?"

"..Right."

"Oh, speak of the devil! Jimin, your favourite customer is here!"

A pink mop of hair peeked from behind a couple of sunflowers, crescent eyes following right after.

"Oh Yoongi-hyung", Jimin smiled gleefully, carefully setting down the three pots on the ground next to his counter, one sunflower growing from each of them.
"How can I help you today?"

"The same as always", Yoongi responded awkwardly and Jimin's smile faltered.

"..Oh", he quickly recovered, nodding politely.
"Of course.. Who is the lucky one today?"

"It's a guy that seems pretty wealthy. He describes his style as elegant and expensive."

"Ohh", the younger wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
"Boy got himself an SD."

"What?!", the half-devil spluttered,
"I don't have an STD!!"

Jimin barked out a laugh at his hyung, not minding the older's aghast face and getting to work.

He knew exactly which flowers to get.
Though he couldn't help but wish he didn't have to.

Walking into the back of the shop where they kept most of their flowers, he had to stand on his tiptoes in order to be able to take a good look around the big room. It took him mere seconds to spot the deep blue petals. Grabbing the garden shear from the bucket next to the pots, he carefully cut the stems of five of them, smiling down at the little yellow spots on the inside of the petals.

"Yellow..", he mumbled and fast as lighting speed-walked over to where they grew their tulips, getting a couple of yellow ones for the bouquet.

Namjoon walked in through the backdoor, another three sacks of potting soil in his arms, dirt had collected at his chin and pearls of sweat were rolling down his forehead.
"Man these are so heavy!"

Jimin just shrugged, a smug smile on his face.
"We have a wheelbarrow right outside. But you're the one to refuse."

You could literally see the pink tint spreading from Namjoon's cheeks, down his jawline and neck.
"Yeah. So what?"