14

"And when you die you go down this reaal long pitch black tunnel and then bOOM", Yoongi opened the shop's door to Taehyung sitting atop Jimin's desk, one lanky leg dangling from it and softly hitting Jungkook, who was sprawled out on the floor next to the desk.
"Hellfire. Let me tell you - The one time that people don't try to kill me with fire I end up in hellfire! It was - as you can imagine - super hot but obviously not as hot as Kookie's abs-"

"Yah", the youngest scowled and tugged at his boyfriend's leg to make him stop, a deep blush coating his cheeks.

Already wrapping the bouquet after receiving Yoongi's text message, Jimin carefully cutt off some exess paper, hand disappearing under the counter to grab a hold of some white string.

The blonde little demon seated next to him was wearing a while knitted sweater and washed out blue jeans, light coloured clothing contrasting nicely with the colourful flower crown atop of his head, Jungkook wearing the same one.

"Did you talk Jimin into making you these?", Yoongi finally got a hold of their attention, taking his time smile at the pink haired sweetly.

"Yep!", the two little demons called proudly in unision, the younger one carefully adjusting the crown that hid his two little horns.
"We even got them for free!"

"I don't charge my friends", Jimin winked playfully, Taehyung tackling him in a side-hug and almost making him drop the pink gerbera daisies he was tying together.

"What about m-"

"Jiminie is the best~", Jungkook sing sang form his place on the floor, not caring that he interrupted the oldest.

"Anyway where was I?", Taehyung continued his story, his hand absentmindedly playing with a strand of bubblegum hair.

Just when did these three become such good friends?

"Oh yeah. So after hellfire burnt me and Kookie crispy like two chicken nuggets, we were called up-"

Wait.
Was Taehyung telling Jimin about hell?!

"HA HA HA YOU'RE SO FUNNY TAEHYUNG YOU AND YOUR HILARIOUS STORIES HA HA HA", Yoongi pretty much yelled, pulling at the little demon's ear to make him stop talking.

Just what did he think?!
Or rather, did he think at all?!

It was forbidden to tell the human kind about heaven or hell. After thousands of years most humans had lost their belief in those two afterlives. God and Lucifer had decided on keeping it a secret from the mortal, their little minds not being able to grasp the real meaning of it anyway. They feared hell but it was inevitable. They ceased to fear God or Lucifer and instead believed themselves to be the rulers of the universe when they hadn't even grasped a whiff of it.
Humans were foolish. However they were God's favourite children and so both forces agreed on keeping the truth from them.

And here was Kim Taehyung, telling Jimin about hell.

"Let him be", Jimin snorted, finishing his bouquet by adding a couple of greens and swatted his hand away.
"He could write a book with all those ideas! You should write them down and put them online Tae, I'm sure many people would enjoy it."

Yoongi's anger was only fueled when the younger's lips pulled into a thoughtful pout, the little demon really considering to expose the whole existence of heaven and hell.

"I'm not sure I'm allowed to", he pouted, resting his chin on his propped up knee.
"The big boss would prolly throw us back into hellfire."

An amused smile played around the candy floss haired boy's plump lips as he beckoned Yoongi closer.
"And why did you two get thrown into hellfire the first time, huh?"