05

The bells jingled as the big wooden door leading inside the shop swung open. Once again Yoongi was greeted by a pleasant floral smell and chilly air (damn air conditioner, as if earth wasn't already cold enough) that hit him, he shivered and pulled at the strings of his hoodie.
Scanning the shop, he failed to spot Jimin standing in his usual place at the desk, so he awkwardly looked around, strolling trough the rows of flowers. His gaze wandered over the different coloured blossoms, lips pulling into a smile as his eyes met a bucket full of pink roses reminding him of the first time he met the younger, thinking his pink mop of hair was a flower as well. He couldn't help the quiet chuckle that shook his chest and continued his walk as he stopped at a glassdoor he hadn't noticed before. Glancing trough it he was met with a small garden and an even smaller greenhouse, a tall guy in front of it seemlingly watering the flowers.

He recalled the name. Namjoon.

"Hey", Yoongi called softly after opening the door a bit.
"Namjoon-sshi?"

Said male turned around, mouth pulling into a dimpled grin.
"You're Yoongi right? Jimin's regular."

"That's me", the older agreed with a nod before a frown graced his features.
"Where is he, by the way?"

By now Namjoon had put down the watering can, taking off his gardening gloves (that were just as hideous as Jimin's) and hung them up at a fence.

"Jimin?", he stepped back into the shop as his customer stepped aside.
"He called in sick. So you'll have to deal with me."

"That's alright", Yoongi smiled, albeit a bit put off. It just seemed wrong for somebeody else to make his bouquet. It had somehow become a tradition between the two of them and it gnawed on Yoongi that he was breaking it.

"So what kind of bouquet should it be this time, Mr Loverboy?", the younger smirked and wiggled his brows as he got the scissors and paper ready.

The devil's son snorted and pulled out his phone to show his counterpart a picture of his date.

Namjoon's eyebrows shot up.
"I didn't know you were into goth girls."

"Goth what?"

"I got the perfect match of flowers for you!", leaving the question unanswered, the employee rushed off to get the flowers, coming back shortly with black roses.

He set them down and trimmed their thorns, wrapping them in black paper aswell.

Yoongi scrunched his nose at the combination but didn't say anything.
"What's the meaning of black roses?"

"No clue, flower symbolism is Jimin's thing", Namjoon spoke while wrapping black ribbon around the bouquet.
"But it's odd. Jimin usually always comes to work. No matter how sick he is, he at least tries to work. I mean Seokjin always ushers him back to bed when he comes while having like, the flue or something but he's never missed a day of work."

Jimin must really love his job.

"Well does he have the flu?"

"He didn't say", the younger shrugged.
"He sounded really drained though so it's for the better. Boy usually never knows what's too much."

Yoongi hummed and watched Namjoon finish up the bouquet before paying for it and taking his leave.

"Bye Yoongi-sshi! Come again soon!"

The older gave Namjoon a small wave + smile combo and headed out of the shop.

○○○  

It had been hard finding the location his date had sent him. Hoseok had taught Yoongi how to use google maps - or was it google faps? Doodle naps? - Yoongi couldn't recall - the day before but even though he had followed the little arrow into an abandoned alleyway it wasn't all that easy.