12

Both Yoongi and Jimin catching the bouquets triggered a big turmoil, the guests either laughed in excitement or single ladies in their forties glared at them, holding themselves back from snatching away the bouquets.

The two men were still perplex as the photographer shoved them to pose in front of the sea, bouquets in both of their hands and laughing at each other at how odd the situation felt. The camera clicked twice before the photographer turned around on his heels and took off to take photos of the brides.

The party afterwards was almost as good as the ceremony itself. The sun was slowly begining to set and cast a pretty orange glow over the sky, sea reflecting it in sparkles. Along the beach they had placed many round tables and five chairs each, everything held in white. To light up the area a bit for when the dark came the brides had positioned trees in huge pots between every couple of tables, fairy lights wrapped around them and lanterns hanging off their branches.

The buffet was a dream. There were dishes for everyone - meatlovers, vegetarians, vegans, hot, cold, sweet, savoury, pastries, a chocolate fountain and fruits, everything one could dream of.

Yoongi and Jimin had just set down their fully loaded plates at the table as Joowon's maid of honour called for the guests' attention. The pair's first dance would now start.

People gathered around the improvised dance floor and watched the two wives take off their heels. No one could dance on sand in heels.

Instead of a cheesy lovesong, 'Dance to this' by Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande started playing, the two women mouthing the lyrics but the big smiles pulling at their lips made it hard.They playfully danced closer to each other until they met in the middle of the dance floor, gently interwining their fingers and twirling around each other. Their dance was light and fun, the love in the air swirling around them as they moved, making a mess out of their hair but neither cared.

Jimin leaned closer to Yoongi, bringing his mouth closer to the other's ear.

"It's their song", he whispered.
"Elizabeth and Joowon were sitting in the back of her truck watching the sunset when this song started playing in the radio and Lizzie asked Joo to be her girlfriend."

Yoongi nodded in understanding.
"That's cute."

"I wonder which one my boyfriend's and my song will be someday", the younger giggled, nose scrunching up cutely.

"Wait you like boys?"

Jimin looked at him with a blank face.

"Duh."

To be honest the half-devil had never thought about which gender the other was interested in. I mean, why would he? Not knowing why, he couldn't help but feel a bit relieved.

The song ended and so did the bride pair's song. The guests cheered and clapped loudly, happy for the two.

"This was so moving", a familiar voice sniveled.

Yoongi turned around in a flash, cold premonition running down his back.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?!"

"We're from the bride's side."

"Oh really", Jimin engaged in the conversation, amused smirk plastered onto his face.
"Which one?"

"The American, obviously", Jungkook deadpanned, letting go of the pastry he was munching on and placing it on his plate for a second in order to point at the cowboy hat atop his head.

"And what are you supposed to be?", the oldest grumbled.

"I wanna be a cowboy baby!", Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs, Jungkook agreeing with a just as loud 'YEEHAW'.