ME: "Oh right, I completely forgot."

MOM: "Mhm, I figured, that's why I decided on calling you. Now, all the women and cooking and you still haven't put your name down for anything."

I turned into the boutique's parking lot and parked in my parking space.

ME: "Um, put me down for potatao salad."

She smacked her lips.

MOM: "That's all?"

I chuckled.

ME: "Okay, I'll help with dessert."

MOM: "Alright, fair enough, don't forget we're having the cookout at my house at 2pm."

ME: "Alright mom, I got it. I gotta go, I just got to work."

She sighed.

MOM: "OKay, call me later."

ME: "I will."

I hung up the phone and got out of the car.

HOURS LATER-AUGUST P.O.V.

"Ight, let's run through it again." My band nodded, signaling me to turn back around. "Hey you." I looked to my right to see Ryelle coming up the side of the stage.

"Oh wassup, goodmorning." She cracked a small smile. "Goodmorning, you busy?" I nodded. "Yeah kind of, you need something?" She shook her head no. "No... I just wanted to ask you to dinner tonight." I frowned. "Dinner?"

She chuckled, once she seen my facial expression. "Not like that, but yeah.....I think we need to talk about some things..." I nodded. "Yeah we do.....ight just let me know when and I'll meet you there." She nodded and walked off stage.

I took a deep breath and started to sing once the music cut on.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So am I invitied to this cookout?" I smacked my lips together. "Are you gunna behave?" Ellis fanned me off. "Of course, when do I not?" I rolled my eyes. "If you can promise me that you'll behave, then your invitied." I turned to Kerri and smiled. "And your invitied too."

She smiled. "Wait hol up, you ain't gon tell Kerri to behave??" I chuckled. "Your the one who don't know how to act, Kerri's fine." He fanned me off. "Whatever, ya'll some heifers." I opened my mouth to speak, but the sound of the store phone ringing stopped me. I ran over to the phone on the wall and answered.

 ME: "Thank you for calling Serenity Boutique, this is Simone speaking how may I hep you?"

TISHA: "Hello Mrs. Alsina, this is Tisha, the contracter for Serentiy boutique stationed in Atlanta."

I smiled.

ME: "Yes hi, I've been waiting on your call."

TISHA: "Well, Im calling with good news for you."

ME: "That's great."

TISHA: "My team and I have been looking through some things here, and construction is moving along really well, we think the grand opening date should be pushed up."

A huge smile spread across my face.

ME: "Really? That's amazing, how early do you think?"

TISHA: "A month and a half."

ME: "Wow, you guys will be finished that fast?"

TISHA: "It looks like it, everyone's working hard over here,we can discuss a new opening date at a later time."