61 ~ bed of bliss

Start from the beginning

"It's okay."

Chaeyoung was really enjoying the massage, and her head was starting to feel a bit better. Why did it start hurting though? What was the cause?

It couldn't be from her lack of drugs because that's what the medicine was for right? And why did it always happen at the worst of times.

It's like it always started hurting when she was going to be intimate with Lisa...

That wasn't the cause right?

"Um babe?"

"Yeah?"

"It's kind of hard to massage you... with your top."

"Sorry."

"Can I... uh..."

"Yes." Chaeyoung whispered. Her heart rate rising as she felt Lisa's fingers against her lower back, reaching under her shirt.

Slowly, it was being pulled up with Lisa's fingertips lightly grazing up her body as she pulled.

Chaeyoung lifted her head as Lisa pulled it over, throwing it onto the floor.

Lisa then got back to work, massaging Chaeyoung's shoulders again. She even pulled her bra straps down, letting them lay loose on her side as she worked.

"Mm."

"Good?"

"Yes." She whispered, almost like a moan.

"You should see my foot massages."

Chaeyoung chuckled lightly before she breathed out again, as Lisa worked out a knot.

Slowly but surly, her headache was disappearing.

"I'm sorry Rosie."

"What for?" She asked airily.

"For your head."

"It's okay."

"No it's not. You're actually taking the medicine... and it's still hurting."

"Please d-don't remind me."

"Sorry."

"Stop a-apologizing."

"Well I actually had a reason to that time." She whispered as her hands worked down her back more. Them stopping at Chaeyoung's lower back.

Lisa worked them there, her thumbs digging in while her fingers sprawled out across her waist. Chaeyoung could sense them lingering.

Lisa started massaging in circular motions, applying more pressure. Chaeyoung may have involuntarily let out a moan. Like an actual one.

But she was too relaxed to care.

Lisa's hand stopped. Holding onto her waist. Chaeyoung was going to question her but she could feel Lisa's weight shifting.