| 54 | Airport

While the sounds of soft music from the radio awakens me from my deep sleep; my eyes trail towards what is in front of me. Prince, standing there in front of the mirror, styling his hair, as the towel hangs around is hips. I admired him and how he did this daily. I am so low matinee compared to him, just a quick mascara and eyeliner, brush through the hair and I'm ready to go. Him, he must make sure everything is perfect- or very close to it.

Wrapping the sheets around me, I decided to get up and walk towards him, finally standing somewhat behind him, close enough to reach.

"Look who's finally awake." He says with a smirk on his face, not flinching one inch away from the mirror. I smiled at him moving closer to give him a bear hug from behind. How I loved the feeling when our bare skin touched. He turned around, wrapping his arms around me for a deeper embrace.

"I love you. I'm going to miss you so much." I squeezed harder before softly pecking his lips.

"I love you too, and it's only a month. So don't be so sad. Plus there's always the phone and y'know, phone sex." We both giggled before gazing into each other's eyes. Moments pass as our breathes deepened and before I knew it...

"FASTER FAST! Ahhh! Right there!" He thrusted his hard cock into my swollen sensitive pussy. The cold water from the shower, fell between our hot bodies cooling off what we were making.

"Fuck you're so tight! Ahh!" He moaned. Our moans and pants got louder closer to climax. One more thrust and he released myself all out while I shivered from euphoria, moaning loud.

"Yeah baby, you're so hard! Fuck me senseless! Make me sore!" I screamed between our moans until he pulls out, releasing himself all over. The shower quickly rinses is off, thankfully.

Later on...

"Thankfully we aren't late because of that. I for sure thought we were going to be." I said, continuing to walk down the halls with him towards the lobby. He slaps my ass causing me to jump. I looked at him rudely as he laughed, so I couldn't help but giggle myself.

Car Ride to the airport in the back...

"You really have to go for that long?" I whined again, teasingly. He puts his hand over my mouth while his other is steering the wheel.

"Shhh! Don't whine like that." He growled sensually. I bit my lip when he took his hand down. Slowly I circled the back of his hand as he rested it in my lap, arriving to our destination.

The airport is a strange place. To many signs, to many places to get lost, to many places to go. I'm glad he knew he way somewhat. When we arrived at his terminal, we both hugged each other again.

"My flight isn't until a hour from now." He whispered in my ear. Fuck, I feel like a dog in heat as my pussy begins to pulse from his comment. I bit my lip, looking at him, looking back at me. Leaning in towards his ear I whispered.

"I'm wet." I teased, he let out a soft groan before leading us to the nearest family bathroom, locking true door behind us.

Afterwards...

Finishing up, this time it was rough. I couldn't quite walk normally, my pussy was sore and my back hurt behind hit against the stone cold wall, but I was beyond satisfied.

"Well, now we have... 10mins. Shit I bet they're already boarding." He says, quickly running together towards the terminal. We see people boarding, giving me a tight knot in my stomach. One month, only one month. I kept trying to remind myself.

"Here we are Beau. I have to go now. But it's not a goodbye. I'm coming home soon." He smiles and I smiled back when he pulled me in for a hug. I swear that hug could've lasted forever, I loved how the smell of him felt so comforting to me.

"Do what you gotta do and I'll be here waiting." I said before he pulled away and left.

And waiting is exactly what I did...