| 30 | Seriously?

"Are you really following through with this?" I ask him while I button up his shirt.
"Yes. I mean I need my wallet back..." He pulls back, buttoning up his shirt the rest of the way, but not all the way. I look at him concerned as I am; I'm worried about what will go on, what will be said, everything.

"I don't have to go, I won't go if you don't want me too. I just really need my wallet." I look at him and smiled, shaking my head.
"You're divine, do you know this?" He smiles slyly with such an arrogance stance.
"Yeah, I know." He kisses me on the forehead before leaving. Now I wait in agony.

I decided to lay down and maybe take a nap the time would go by much quicker; which it did. I woke up frightened to the front door being slammed. Sitting up quickly, I gather my thoughts and surroundings before getting out of the bed.

"Prince?" I say, walking slowly down the stairs. I look around and nobody appears to be there until I hear a piano begin to play. I creep my way over to the den before opening the french doors. The look on his face didn't look to be angry or anything, just simply normal and the music coming from the piano he played was very easy going. He turns to me and smiles, one of them sarcastic smiles, shaking his head. I look at him with a smirk,

"Ah, so you meant my parents? I can tell by the look on your face, it tells me so much." I giggled and he snickers, standing up then walking towards me. He pulls me in close for a kiss before walking passed me, walking towards the kitchen.

"You're not going to believe is Beau." He takes out two wine glasses from the cupboard. I shrug
"I probably will because they're my parents." He shakes his head laughing, reaching for the wine and wine opener.
"It wasn't your parents." I look at him troubled while he opens the wine bottle, then pouring it into the cups.

"How could it not be my parents? They're the epitome of hell." He laughs nervously again, handing me the cup and leading us into the living room; where we sit down on the couch. I look down at his cup and back up at his face.

"You don't drink." and he smiles at my comment before taking a sip.
"I am tonight, especially what just happened." Worse case scenario they'll want to talk to me again, but maybe that wouldn't be too bad. His reaction to what happened it seems so terrible but I wanted to act like I wasn't bothered by his subtle reactions. I take a sip before motioning my hand for him to continue.

"Oh yeah. Okay, so here is what happened." He couldn't help it but shake his head again.
"I went and was politely greeted into your parents home with a loving hug." I looked at him weirdly.

"Yeah! I know, just wait though. Your father handed me my wallet and took me into the living room, talking about dating and the rules of everything. I was so confused but took it as it was until we were all at the dinner table and they sat Fran and I next to each other and continued to talk about "our relationship" ." I really couldn't help myself but laugh, though on the inside I'm dying from anxiety.

"Oh just wait till you hear this! Your parents were so happy that Fran and I were dating that they wanted to have weekly dinners, every Friday now." PANICKING, I am panicking! No way he can do that, and go along he is dating my sister. I just got extremely quiet and looked away, staring at the floor sipping my wine.

"Fran also told your parents I didn't have a place to stay, that's why I accidentally left my wallet there in your bedroom, where I was staying... apparently. Just utter bullshit, and it pisses me off that Fran "the ole innocent one" thought most of this up by herself. She kissed me on my cheek before we left and the whole time I didn't even speak, I had no idea what to say to any of them. I kept trying to pinch myself awake. I'm so sorry B I really didn't have any idea this was going to happen." I shake my head towards him. It wasn't his fault, though I was extremely pissed off, it still wasn't his fault.

"No, It'll be okay." I grab his hand and squeeze it tightly.
"My poor baby," I said teasingly and he rolls his eyes.
"My poor baby my poor baby!" I squealed kissing him all over his face, down his neck, to his chest, popping open his top more. I sit back covering my mouth while he smiles, shaking his head.

"Oh no, you're forsaken! What will I ever do? My poor heart will never accept that fact, that's why I must repay you for what you have done. I'll do what I must, even if I might be beheaded for sucking you off." I laughed and he covered his face laughing.

"How can you possibly be thinking of sex in this situation?" I shrugged, unbuttoning his pants.
"What can I say, Prince. I'm a slut for taken men." He grabs onto my wrist, stopping me
"I possibly can't get a boner right now." He grabs my other wrist pinning me down. I struggle free underneath him.
"Is that a challenge? I can accept it if you want." softly he kisses my lips, moving my arms around his neck. He whispers softly.

"I know how you feel right now, you can't fake it to me." Those words he spoke and look he gave me sent chills down my spine. Fuck, I was feeling so vulnerable looking into his gaze. He was so serious but passionate and sensitive about it, turning me on but also wanting to run away. What were these emotions I've never felt before? Nobody has ever had this kind of spell on me the way he does.

He picks me up, taking us to his bedroom. There we slowly undress each other and climb into the bed, pulling each other close, pressing out warm bodies together. I felt like crying, but all I could do is listen to his heartbeat against my ear. It beat so soothingly, the sound put me into a deep sleep.