| 45 | Old Friend

"Oh please, can you not? Like seriously I just came by to tell you something and maybe get a hug from you." Fran says, looking grossed out.

"It's not that, trust me. We aren't getting into that situation again." Prince says, walking towards the closed door. He quickly comes in and looks down at my hands.

"Oh shit," He whispers as I look at him annoyed.

"Let me go look for the key." he quietly whispers again. LOOK FOR THE KEY? WHAT THE FUCK?

"What the fuck do you mean? Look for the key? Prince, this is so fucked up on so many levels right now. I'm literally standing here naked, covered in your cum trying to take a god damn shower while my little sister is outside this door, in my home, waiting for me to come out. But you have to go LOOK FOR A KEY? You should've put it somewhere rememberable, now I'm completely fucked!" I whispered angrily at him while he looks back shocked, crossing his arms.

"You put the key somewhere, I didn't. Where did you put it? Is it still in the bag where the cuffs where? Or did you irresponsibly put it somewhere?" His face turns blank with no emotion while I grit my teeth realizing my stupid mistake. I let out a sigh closing my eyes,

"I'm sorry... and I put it inside my nightstand, left-hand side. I should've put it away where they belonged but I didn't, I'm sorry again..." I looked up at him and before I saw his face, he stormed out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, using the Jack and Jill bathroom door into it. He left it open as I stood in the bathroom, watching him. I really shouldn't let my anger get the best of me, I feel like a complete fool.

He finds it and brings it to me, dangling them in front of my face. Reaching to grab them, he yanks them away, pointing to his lips. He smiles at me and I smile back, leaning in for a kiss.

"Who's the best?" He teases grabbing onto the cuffs. I kiss him again, smiling.

"You are." He puts the key in the lock, letting out a sigh, quickly smiling at me, looking back at me. I groaned waiting.

"Who's your favorite lover?" he teases, pulling on the cuffs while licking his lips. I bit my lip, looking into his eyes.

"You are," I said sultrily, and with that, he unlocks the cuffs. They drop onto the floor, and I lean in for another deep kiss.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled at him and he nods, watching me get into the shower.

"Mmmmhmm, mama you are the finest!" he yells and I quickly shush him with my finger over my mouth, blushing.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry!" he goes back to whispering before walking out the hallway door.

Once I was done, I walked out on and into their conversation.

"No way James Brown could compare to Little Richard!" Fran states and Prince just shrugs.

"No way they both can compare to each other because they are both fly." she nods, agreeing with him. I shook my head smiling, grabbing a glass of water. I went to go offer her something to drink but noticed he already offered her something, which made my heart flutter. Fran smiles at me and sits up, assuming she remembered why she stopped by.

"Oh yes! Mother and father wanted me to give you guys these." She hands me two tickets for Italy. I look up at her, then over at Prince. He gives me a blank stare, maybe its because he already said he couldn't go, but yet here are two tickets. I look back at Fran and smile.

"Thank you, but Prince can't go." she shrugs at me, getting up, gathering her purse and coat.

"Don't bring him then? I don't know... give the ticket away. Who cares." She quickly scatters her words while frantically looking at the clock. I looked at her concerned.

"Whats wrong?" She sprints to the front door while saying,

"I gotta go, I'm going to be late getting home!"

"Wait, how did you get here in the first place?" Prince asks, munching on some popcorn. I looked over at him watching him eat, which also make my stomach growl. Popcorn, mm delicious!

"I took a taxi which cost a fortune. It's alright because I know mom and dad will kill me if I'm not home before 5, they'll act all suspicious, I can't even use traffic as an excuse because of I..."

"Should've known better." we both say in sync

"Well yeah, you know how it is!" She opens the door quickly and tries to walk out of it before Prince stops her by speaking

"I could drive you home. I need to go home myself and its in the same direction." We both look at him and I looked at him questionably. Did he need to go home? He never discussed this with me yet. He shrugs at me,

"I need to write and record today," he said, which means he wanted to be left alone. Whatever, it's not like he's leaving next month anyway. I shouldn't think this way, I just never want to be abandoned or forgotten about, by him especially. Time away will do us some justice because every time we are together its either we are bickering or fucking.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The phone rings. I quickly jumped up off my couch and ran to it, unfortunately, the cord wasn't long enough to stretch back to my comfortable spot, so I had no other choice but to stand there with the phone.

"B? Is this B?" Tina speaks unsettled into the phone.

"Yeah its B, whats up Tina? Why do you sound so upset." I will the cord around my finger, getting prepaid to write something down on the wall notepad that rested next to my phone.

"I was wondering if I could come by? I really need somebody right now, it's a serious matter! This isn't a booty call I swear." Tina usually liked to play jokes or be silly, but this certain tone of hers actually has me concerned. We didn't leave off on a good note, or any note at all. She uplifted and left our job when after you know what happened.

"Uh yeah, but I moved... downtown... Heres my address..."

"Okay great, I'm actually right around the cor-" she was cut off by the payphone's operator

"Call will be ending shortly. If you'd like to continue this call please enter in 5cents for 5mintues, 10cents for 10-"

"Oh fuck off will yah! I'll be there in 5mins." she hangs up and I couldn't help but giggle.