|18| Quickie

Saying goodbye to my sister gets harder every time.  I feel my heart shattered, knowing I won't see her again for another month; but also knowing how progressively she's growing up... and not being able to be there. A lot can happen within a month, it may seem a short time but when it's someone you truly care for, a month is forever. Let's take last month for example, last month she was 13 year old Frannie; now she looks as if she could be 18. Hopefully our parents buys this tutoring gig. It's legit, but not Prince tutoring her part. Within this, hopefully we can spend more quality time together.

      Prince pulls me in for a hug, while I quickly sniff in my tears. I absolutely hated people seeing my cry, let alone in public and in front of him.
   "It'll be okay B." He soothingly rubs my back, holding him close to me.

      Softly he plants a kiss on my neck, causing me to drop all my emotions I was feeling, and gain another one. He plants another one causing me to step back and out of his arms quickly.
    "Stop that." I said, blushing, feeling wetness arise between my thighs. He childishly smirks at me.
      "Stop what? I wasn't doing anything wrong." He leans in for a kiss. Nobody was around us, or sawn, thank god in that manor. The kiss turned into a steamy make-out session leaving me to want more. I'd fuck him right there on the floor, but I'm classier than that! Leading him with his hand in mine, I take us to the closet janitors closet.

     I was excited to admit my day was going to end in this note, satisfying. He latches the door with a broom, while I start to unbutton my top, collapsing my bra to the floor. He bit his lip looking at me with such hunger in his eyes. There wasn't anyone in this world I wanted more right there, to be in that room with me. He picks me up, sitting me down on the counter, picking right back up where we left off in the other room.

      Unbuttoning his top through the make-out, I trace my hand down his bare chest, lightly grasping onto his hard package through his jeans. His lips escape a moan against mine, I was dripping at this point, wanting to be released. It's like he almost knew, my pants and panties flew off me in a blink of an eye. Before I knew it, he rubbing my throbbing clit in a circle. I moaned loud, and his other hand went over my mouth.

    He looked into my eyes, while I bit my lip, as he slides his fingers inside of me. I quietly moaned, thrusting myself forward.
      "Fuck you're so- mmm." He makes a delightful moan, penetrating my walls. Undoing his pants, lowering them enough to grab onto his hard member. We both moaned, me getting more excited by the stiffness.
      "Prince, do you have a? Condom?" I said stroking his length. He nodded, reaching for his wallet he previously threw on the counter, next to me. I handed it to him, picking up my pace around his cock. He dropped the condom onto me, letting out moans. Quickly I remove the packaging, gliding the condom down his shaft.
      "Good girl." We begin to kiss while he positions us correctly. I wrap my legs around his waist, he grips into my hips before plugging himself into me. He did it so fast, I couldn't react automatically. I went into a  silent "o's", taking in all of his length thrusting back and fourth into me quickly. I begin to moan loud as he found his rhythm. His noises were louder within every intake. I begin to move myself against him, feeling myself about to come.
      "Right there baby!" I moaned. He pressed his fingers into my hips deeper, causing me to spill out.
      "That's right mama, I satisfy you real good don't I?" I nod my head in agreement.
      "You satisfy me real good, right no-." He thrusts deeply inside of me before spilling into the condom, releasing a loud moan.

      "Yeah, you're too good. Mmm."  We start to kiss, as he throws the used condom into the trash. Shortly after, we cleaned up the best we could before leaving the little spot, and the library in general. Gladly, nobody caught us, or heard anything that was going on in there.

——

We drove into the parking lot, finding a place to park.
"Don't you wanna do something fun? Maybe something normal couples do in public?" I asked, helping him search.
"What wasn't normal about our last 'activity', in public." He snickers. I shook my head, pointing to a spot. He drove into it, putting the car in parked.
"Prince, we literally fucked in a janitors closet, at the library, with tons of people there, in public. That shit isn't 'normal'." I giggled. He unbuckles turning to me.
"'Define' normal." He laughed. I smiled, shaking my head at him, watching his eyes trail down to my chest.
"Why have I now just noticed you not wearing a bra? Shit I was with you all day." "Oh shit." Is what I automatically thought to myself. He crossed his arms, waiting for my reply.
"Prince! I left my bra in the closet! We have to go back!" I frantically try to grab the car keys away from him. He snatched them away shaking his head no.
"No way! That's about 30mins away from here. Someone probably already found it and threw it away."
"Well, geez, thanks for the reassurance!" I punched his arm, whispering.
"That was my favorite bra too! It was cute and comfy, something you hardly ever get in a bra." I pinched him, so he starts to pinch at me.
"It's okay. I'll get you a new one, maybe something I like?" I gasped, giggling at him.
"Sure! Because as if my under attire should please you more than my comfort!" I slapped his arm again, turning the pinching war into a tickle one.
"Hey, now don't get my words twisted!" He giggled.
"I want it to be comfortable, for you of course, of course! But I want it to be sexy for me, so sexy, mmm." He closes his eyes, letting out a laugh afterwards.
"Yeah, okay, whatever. Now what are we doing here anyways?"