|15| Bambi

"Why don't you finally say it? Admit it to me." Prince mischievously smiles at me, through the mirror. I blush, looking into his eyes.
"What exactly is that, Prince?" Once I looked away, he unlocked his hold on me, walking away. Turning my chair to him, he looks back with the same grin. Softly he says;
"Why don't you come back to my house? Where we can talk more about this." I willingly obliged, hoping something more would happen than just talking.

The whole car ride there it was silent. I kept my eyes out the window until we arrived. I must've been day dreaming, Prince snapped me out of it once he opened the car door for me. Dazed and confused, I looked up at him, then quickly remembered.
"Thank you." Smiling and stepping out of the car, he pulls me closer to him with my waist. He fiddled with his keys until he could find the right one, unlocking and both of us entering his home; me right behind him as he held my hand.

"You never told me how San Francisco was." I said, leaning up against the front door. He walks away while I'm speaking; coming back into the room with his hand in his front pocket.
"And you, haven't told me the full truth." He leans into me, starting to kiss my lips. I pull him closer, tugging on his suede brown jacket. The kiss intensified by speeding up, causing heat to rise between my thighs. I let out a faint moan between our lips. We parted, feeling his hot breathe against my lips and pants from the both of us, I knew I wanted nothing more but to make love to this man. He grabs onto my hand, planting a kiss on the top of it, before leading me upstairs to his room.

"Don't be afraid." He shuts the door behind him, turning the room to be pitch black. As I sat down on his bed, I felt heart was racing, causing myself to take slow, deep breathes. His fingertips brushed softly against my lips. I close my eyes, taking in the sensation before I kiss them softly. A dim night light sighs in from the bathroom, reflecting off his beautiful features. I look up into his deep, lust eyes for reassurance. He briskly moves me back, causing me to lay down. We began to kiss, while his hands roam, sliding his hands up and down between my inner thighs. In the meantime, my pants are removed within a breeze. His hand hovers over my pulsing clit before he rubs my sensation. Wetness appears more with each stroke, and my moans fill the room, wanting to be released. My hand grabs onto his wrist, feeling his fingers slide deep inside me, teasing with every pump.
"Please, please." I begged.
"How long have you been holding it in mama? There's already a puddle." He grins from ear to ear by the thoughts of it.

It escalated quickly soon after. Next thing I knew we were both naked, rolling around the sheets for dominance. I let him win, this time... the room is filled with our sweet love sighs before he parts our kissing and says. He aligns himself at my entrance before gliding his hard length inside me. I moaned, taking it all in.
   "Fuck! You're so..." I let out a moan while he lets out a groan, thrusting himself into me.
    "Right there mama.." he moans. I start to feel myself relax around him. He finds his pace, going faster making his headboard smack. The room fills up with our noise. His tip moves against my spot, sending me into a orgasm. My nails dig deep, and my head leans back while I feel the tight sensation.
   "I'm going to cum! Oh!" I feel myself spill out, my body going to a enjoyable numb. A few second roll out until he pulls out and spills into the condom.

    We both lay there, tangled up in the sheets, panting. I lay my eyes on him, seeing his face have tiny droplets of sweat, his eyes are still closed, as I admire him for a few. He quickly looks over at me, making me jump.
   "What?" He said, pulling me closer.
   "You scared me!" I softly slapped his chest, cuddling up into him. He plants soft kisses on my lips.
   "So?" He says between the kisses, moving down my neck.
   "Hmm?" I replied. Already knew what he was going to ask. His kisses around my neck, rubbing one of his hands on my breast. Closing my eyes, I let out a faint moan while he gently circled my pierced nipple. He pulls up, watching my nipple.
   "Did it hurt?" He asked, looking up at me. What was he really asking? Did having sex hurt? Or having my nipples pierced. It seemed like a obvious question, since I never had sex with a man before.
   "During the act... it hurt, maybe tore something. I've always done penetration, but never gone as deep as you. Oh then it got so good, you kept hitting me right-..." I closed my eyes, getting a euphoria thinking about it. His hand squeezed my breasts, before planting a kiss on them. He looks at me with a smile.
    "I meant the piercing." He snickered. I punched him in his arm.
   "You could've been more specific, you ass!" We both laughed. I pulled him to me, starting to kiss.  I pushed him over on his back, rubbing my hands all over his physique through our kissing.

   The night ended with mindless wonders, teasing, and some mild child like taunts. Once he doses off, I laid there for once in my life, taking it all in what happened. I usually get up and leave after the act, but I felt right in his arms. His soothing heartbeat and mellow breathing put me to sleep soon after. I couldn't wait for the next morning with him.