| 49 | Sex

"I love you too. I do scream some things in the making, that I'm glad you never reacted the way I demanded you too, or else I would be pregnant now." We both giggled and my eyes trailed down to his lips where he wetted them slowly with his tongue. My hormones where extra out of wack due to my monthly friend but damn, he looked sexier as every moment passed. He pulls back from me, leaning against the back of the couch, looking at me. I watch him intensely as he stared at me back. He smiles and says in a teasingly way

"Damn, I like seeing you walk around here in just your panties." He bites his lip looking down at my cleavage. I facepalmed myself, letting out another giggle. Moments passed and the tension grew in the room, which I had no idea what to do with it since, you know. He slowly moves in for a kiss, sliding his hand into my shirt sliding it down to reveal myself. My legs tightly squeezed together trying to contain my urges he gave me as he kissed down my neck. His fingers circle around my nipples softly as his lips creased around my sweet spot. Once he kissed it, I released a loud moan, gripping onto his skin tightly.

"Prince, I- I-" My eyes flickered open, trying to grasp my breath to speak but he just continued to give me a hickey while he flicked my nipples. My nipples were feeling extremely sensitive due to what he was doing, causing me to whine. I grabbed onto his shirt tightly releasing another moan before he stops completely. I hear him too whine, causing me to open my eyes. His eyes were locked on my breasts, which made me look at them, am I crazy or something? They were leaking, which has never happened to me.

"You're pregnant aren't you? Is this why you didn't want to engage in anything?" My face flushed with embarrassment causing me to cover myself up quickly, lost with words. This has never happened to me and I'm not quite sure why now.

"Are you B?" He asks, stopping me dead in my tracks of covering up.

"No way I could be pregnant! I have my period right now. I just uh," I looked down again at my chest, which they stopped but it was still questionable.

"Are you okay? Do you feel hurt or anything? Do you want me to continue? Communicate, remember?" He moves my hair behind my ear, staring into my eyes. I felt fine, honestly, but also I felt that stiffness against my leg that belonged to him. I could just play with him until he gets off, but I want to get off too, I really do but can't. My hands undo his belt replying,

"I feel great, you?" He smiles at me before I take his hard member into my hand, playing with him gently. He goes back to playing with my breasts, kissing and teasing every section of my sensitive skin. Moans escaped our mouths. I slowly thrust my hips against him, feeling myself pulse and swell up severely. I wanted to touch myself, release myself onto his long, hard, cock, but I couldn't which caused me extreme pain. He tries to reach down my pants, which I caught him and told him again.

"What? No, fuck that," he said, which shocked me. He continued by picking me up and transferring us to his bedroom. Nobody has ever fucked me while I had my period. It seems disgusting, I might back out, but on the other hand, I'm the horniest I've ever been because of these extra hormones I'm getting.

He takes us to the bathroom where he leaves for a few seconds. When he leaves I decided to undress, turning on the shower, getting into the shower, and waiting for him. I begin to gently rub my clit, allowing the cool water to run down on my sensitive bud, causing me to moan loud. I speed my pace up, deepening the strokes down my labia and almost inside myself until Prince pulls back the shower door, staring at me. I stop, looking up at him shocked and almost embarrassed until I saw what was below his waist, rubbed up and staring at me. Fuck, I was dripping for him to enter me, but he wasn't going to be that simple, he never was. He steps in quickly, shutting the shower door behind him. He stood behind me wrapping his arms around me while he placed his hand on the back of mine, resting on my lower abdomen. I look back at him and into his eyes as he guided my hand between my thighs. My eyes closed tightly, feeling every soft stroke of his fingers and mine against my swollen pulsing labia.

"Ahhh!" I moaned and I heard him let out a titter, which caused me to look back at him again with such a seriousness. He smiles at me, licking his lips, closing my eyes again tightly as I feel his finger plunged inside of me. I let out another moan, moving myself against his hand. His hard cock brushed up against my thigh, causing me to automatically react to wrapping my hand around him, slowly pumping. The energy between us felt like everything was in slow motion. The hotness of his breath against my neck, our hands touching each other in the softest but powerful manner, how my body begged for him to give me more. He guided me to put my leg up on the built-in shower chair, which I did and caused him more access to what was needed to be released between me. He grabbed onto my hand, causing me to let go of his cock, placing it to grip a curved part of the wall. His strokes speed up as well as flicking his fingers against my clit causing me to pulse faster in needing to be released. The noises came out of my mouth with every movement, the next thing I knew he plunged his hard cock inside of my swollen walls. I screamed with every thrust, gripping onto anything I could.

"This is what you wanted mama huh? Do you enjoy this? Me being deep inside you? How badly do you crave this?" His deep-voiced and moans echoed off the tiled walls while the shower continues to run cold water on us as he moved fasted, entering his length deeper inside of me. I cried in pleasurable pain, reflexing my body towards his against mine.

"Ahh baby! I need you, I need all of you. Fuck me baby fuck!" I screamed feeling everything all over me shiver in euphoria. I heard him and felt his orgasm causing me to speed up against him. My eyes flickered on what was happening between us, causing me to spill out and roll into my orgasm. Who would've known, make up sex, "period" sex, shower sex, and fucking me from behind would cause us both an orgasm. I felt him pull out, causing me to shiver. He painfully jolts himself forward causing him to let out a painful moan before coming. I watched him ejaculate, spilling out of the condom once again.

"Baby you are literally overflowing every time," I said, slowly pulling my body back up into a standing position.

"Yeah it's cause of you, you drive me wild." I turn around to him, smiling. I smiled back, moving closer for a kiss.

"You didn't have to do this tonight and, I feel really happy you did, though I could've easily given you head and called it a night." I wrap my arms around his neck, leaning against him. He shrugs, smiling at me.

"I wouldn't mind just head once in awhile baby, but trust me... mmm your body is better then any head I could ever receive." He licks his lips, gripping his hands on my thighs. Fuck, we need to stop teasing afterward or else we could be going all night!